Media Daniel Cormier and Kenny Florian believe Jon Jones would beat Francis Ngannou

We're never going to find out because Jones is a pussy and priced himself out of the fight. I also doubt very much that Jon could beat Black Beast let alone Francis, Cyril, or Stipe.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier.gif

Not a unique opinion

The fighters know what it's all about.

The casuals are fooled by "big punch go brr", but anybody who knows what they're talking about knows Jones would most likely easily pick apart Francis. The difference in skill is just massive.

It's hilarious how everybody paints Jon like some world-beater, but since 2015 all of his performances look just as shitty as Ngannou vs Gane did. Gane on the feet, Ngannou on the ground.

They want Jon to get knocked out and they want Francis on contract. After that D.C. wants to come out of retirement to fight Jones. 3 birds with one stone.

He didn't say it publicly, he texted it to Ariel privately and Ariel mentioned it publicly on the MMA Hour when he interviewing Kenny Florian.
so what?
That's even worse!

he is supposed to give us his opinion and why he thinks so!!!
To lie and say something differently kills all of his credibility!!

Not long after DC said Jon was not beating neither Francis nor Ciryl.....

I guess the UFC told them to downplay his win, so they can lowball Francis....

for fucking shame!
Did you see the fight? Both those fighters showed how flawed they are compared to Jones. He would find their flaws and exploit them.

Francis wins easily. He was clearly compromised Saturday, he usually closes distance way better.

Did you see the fight? Both those fighters showed how flawed they are compared to Jones. He would find their flaws and exploit them.
come on now, that's utter BS.
If anything, it showed that Francis is improving A LOT of his wrestling/grappling which he lacked.
And (let us not forget), he fought INJURED and still beat a guy like Gane.

As for Gane, it surprises me you saying this. Because prior to this fight, who was able to even get close to grapple with him?

So no, the reasoning why they would beat Jon remains. The only change here is the fact the UFC now lost ALL leverage against Francis, and so they want to discredit his win as much as possible so they can try to push him to accept less than he deserves.

LOL, would love to see it.
Be funny if ngannou put a wrestling clinic on Jones.

I still think Gane would absolutely spark Jones too.

Didn't DC say Jones wouldn't win the HW belt less than a week ago?

Ariel says DC texted him after the fight and told him he thinks Jones beats Ngannou and Florian says he agrees with DC.

from being raged at jones testing positive to picking to him to beat a guy he has avoided

pathetic

LoL jones is weak little boy. Hasn’t fought in two years and barely wins decisions against former MWs without his steroids. Pathetic

I think people are forgetting how terrible Jonathan had looked in recent fights. Then again, he barely fights 7 fights in the last 7 years in the Octagon. One in a hotel room, which left the mother of his children bleeding.

Jones hasn't looked good in a long time. I don't think he could keep Francis down at this point.

They just are giving him false courage to take the fight so he gets humiliated.

Remember when people told William hung from American Idol he could sing just to make fun of him ? Same shit.

DC lost his manhood to Jones twice so of course he's going to pick Jones to win, it takes some sting off his losses.
Jones lost his manhood when he refused to fight the real HW DC, and needed to be on PEDs to fight the 205 reduced version.

They're shills. Also on some level DC wants to believe nobody will beat Jones, because it makes his losses to him age better if he also beats everyone else at LHW/HW. If Ngannou just sleeps Jones then DC is going to start questioning himself whether he trained hard enough or did the right things in the fight. Because DC hit Jones with some good shots and didn't put him down or anything, so in the back of his mind he has to be hating the idea of someone else being the guy to beat him.

Back