Danny Masterson (That 70s Show) Convicted of Two Rape Counts

Im not sure I could fake good enough for them to let me anywhere near their information lol.

easy peasy sir, you just need to Diego Sanchez it to get in the door. Smile hard, enthusiatically say yes, and ask no questions.

tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
Through the front door so god damned fast misgayvitch (?) wont be able to stop you

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/danny-mastersons-second-rape-trial-1235616690/

Danny Masterson, the former star of “That ’70s Show,” was convicted Wednesday on two counts of forcible rape.

The jury could not reach a verdict on a third rape charge, deadlocking with a vote of 8-4 in favor of conviction.

Masterson faces a potential sentence of 30 years to life in prison on the two charges. Shortly after the clerk read the guilty verdicts, there was an audible gasp from Masterson’s family
<Bottle.gif>

iu

I said you don't have to be VERY rich and famous. On the rich and famous scale, David Spade is pretty far down the list. Unless you count his starring role in Joe Dirt 20+ years ago

Okay a different example. David Faustino, also 50 years old, even shorter at 5-foot-3. Known for one TV role, Bud Bundy on Married With Children about thirty years ago.

Also banging models on the regular.

david-faustino.jpg
That chick is no model. But if she was an actress she could get the role of Rocky in a reboot of Mask with that face.

Bijou Phillips is the woman married to Masterson... she's a smoke show sir.
She used to be referred to as 2 o'clock slop in the Hollywood scene according to several people and from an interview on Howard Stern by someone. I can't remember who but it's out there.

She used to be referred to as 2 o'clock slop in the Hollywood scene according to several people and from an interview on Howard Stern by someone. I can't remember who but it's out there.

Sounds kinky.

I clearly think THAT particular idiot was incapable of banging the chicks he wanted to. Maybe a tiny peen too, who knows.

Guy clearly had no game. If you say he's handsome I'll take your word for it, not into guys lol

Millionaire athlete that you say is handsome and still couldnt get it done without drugging chicks.

You think a well balanced guy in that position would risk everything he had earned to rape chicks if he was able to close the deal? You think he risked generational wealth doing shady shit to women even though they wanted to bang him? I dont. I think he figured out a way to bang chicks that wouldnt bang him.

A lot of athletes are complete morons and are given everything. He might have just been an entitled stupid asshole

It's clearly a fetish for these guys. They get off on the raping. Most of us would just consensually fuck our way through Hollywood given the opportunities these guys were given.

Lol
Imagine the lack of game that manlet must have had. Famous, young, rich in LA...still resorted to rape

I don't think it's about lack of game, but about power and control. He got a fix/high off of raping these women. It's his fetish I believe.

There are some people like Weinstein that you just kind of know without a lick of evidence. This guy was one of them.
Agreed, there was definitely always something off about him.

You know most thieves can afford the things they steal. If he just wanted to fuck, he could hire a prostitute. Dude is a rapist because he wanted to rape, that's all. Rape isn't a last resort to get sex for most people.

This. Same with Weinstein; he was worth hundreds of millions and was one of the most powerful men in Hollyweird. If he'd just wanted to get his dick wet, he could have hired a different LA 10 hooker every night. It wouldn't have put a dent in his bank balance and no one would have given a shit. But he got off on the power of forcing women, either physically or by threatening their careers.

I don't think it's about lack of game, but about power and control. He got a fix/high off of raping these women. It's his fetish I believe.

I don't think that fetish just occurs. I believe its learned from a history of being hurt by women he desired. Lack of game got that ball rolling early.

Maybe I'm just a friendly and naive guy but I cant believe anyone would want to rape someone if they had an equally good looking and willing woman as an option.

I'm stepping away from this, way too much unfun rape talk.

Back