Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

LMAO @ "TV Producer guy" He sounds like a real code hound.

Why take bait and make yourself look even more ignorant. I say ignorant because you did exactly what I said you would do and posted some dumb pointless shit not related to or disproving what I posted. Way to miss the point.

Oh and good luck proving what I just said is incorrect. You'll never and I repeat never will be able to. Look I'll write the smart contract you put a Bitcoin in it i'll add 2. If you can prove it, you get the contracts bounty sent to your wallet.

You game? You sound too poor to even participate and it makes me laugh at you.

I posted something dumb lol?

You’re currently arguing one of the most famous and watched comedians on the planet, Dave Chappelle, is going to have has future sets buried from all media platforms by some malicious all powerful AI because he’s offended a portion of the trans community in his last special.

No one gives as fuck you’re some IT dude, this is the dumbest notion I’ve read on the web in a long time. So far your only evidence for being right is some that low budget indie doc produced by some nobody isn’t on popular streaming sights.

when asked one question about who controls this AI that controls the world’s media you ducked answering it because this is all so dumb there’s no details to back it up.

Is it really the LGBT community though? All I've seen are a handful of look-at-me twitter posts and the occasional 3rd rate opinion piece.

The Sherdog LGBT Community...

{<jordan}

...has already spoken on this crisis, more than once.

I posted something dumb lol?

You’re currently arguing one of the most famous and watched comedians on the planet, Dave Chappelle, is going to have has future sets buried from all media platforms by some malicious all powerful AI because he’s offended a portion of the trans community in his last special.

No one gives as fuck you’re some IT dude, this is the dumbest notion I’ve read on the web in a long time. So far your only evidence for being right is some that low budget indie doc produced by some nobody isn’t on popular streaming sights.

when asked one question about who controls this AI that controls the world’s media you ducked answering it because this is all so dumb there’s no details to back it up.

iu

Yes really dumb, twice in a row you prove how you can't even comprehend what I'm talking about and trying to tell you.

I didn't duck anything as you didn't ask anything but you sure ducked a easy 60 grand right? :)

Man the jimmies rustled in you.

Edit; To actually address one of the stupid things you're drooling about; You know that tranny community is trying to ban his show with Rogan coming up because they think Joe and Dave are purposely teaming up to make fun of them? Of coarse you didn't.

Edit II; Not a IT dude lol

Last edited:
iu

Yes really dumb, twice in a row you prove how you can't even comprehend what I'm talking about and trying to tell you.

I didn't duck anything as you didn't ask anything but you sure ducked a easy 60 grand right? :)

Man the jimmies rustled in you.

Edit; To actually address one of the stupid things you're drooling about; You know that tranny community is trying to ban his show with Rogan coming up because they think Joe and Dave are purposely teaming up to make fun of them? Of coarse you didn't.

Edit II; Not a IT dude lol

So your evidence for a world media controlling nefarious AI that can wipe Dave Chappelle off all platforms is ….. that fact a handful of trans are protesting his next project with Rogan unsuccessfully? You are what we call “on the spectrum” bud.

Again, one more time, who specifically controls this AI that controls all media? Let’s hear some names.

So your evidence for a world media controlling nefarious AI that can wipe Dave Chappelle off all platforms is ….. that fact a handful of trans are protesting his next project with Rogan unsuccessfully? You are what we call “on the spectrum” bud.

Again, one more time, who specifically controls this AI that controls all media? Let’s hear some names.

As for the spectrum, I am so keep going on that.

duckduckgo is your friend... See what I did there. :)

Presearch is a better friend.

edit; "world media controlling nefarious AI that can wipe Dave Chappelle off all platforms" Again, I love how you can't read what I said.

Bye bye

As for the spectrum, I am so keep going on that.

duckduckgo is your friend... See what I did there. :)

Presearch is a better friend.

edit; "world media controlling nefarious AI that can wipe Dave Chappelle off all platforms" Again, I love how you can't read what I said.

Bye bye

So you can’t articulate any details about who is actually running this AI or when it’s ever buried someone of Dave’s status, and your only evidence any of this being reality is that some trans folks are protesting something and that a low budget indie doc on Trump isn’t on major streaming platforms?

You’re face-planting here bud.

Theres been a lotta controversy about Dave's last Netflix special. Comedian Kamau Bell breaks it down and puts Dave in his place

I thought he had a debate with Dave Chappelle and put him in his place, but this is just an interview where he's just presenting his side without Dave counter arguing. Won't call that "putting him in his place"
<DisgustingHHH>

Also the video has almost 2x thumbs down than thumbs up. That should tell you all about it
<{cruzshake}>

Back