No Spoilers Days Gone (PS/PC)

I'm a fan of the post-apocalyptic so I'm willing to give this one a whirl.

@IronMan374 I just noticed, there are a bunch of Asian characters in the trailer aswell. These guys are going all in on their bullshit. Lol I bet its because they think there isnt enough Asian representation in movies, games etc.

Man I hope the game is good regardless of that bullshit.

@IronMan374 I just noticed, there are a bunch of Asian characters in the trailer aswell. These guys are going all in on their bullshit. Lol I bet its because they think there isnt enough Asian representation in movies, games etc.

Man I hope the game is good regardless of that bullshit.

I'd love to be ignorant to all that shit and just play it, because I'm sure it'll be a great game. But it's so obviously forced that I can't get past it. Couple that with the fact that Naughty Dog developers are so intolerant that if they met most of their fans and got to know their political viewpoints they would hate them. Why should we buy your game if you think so little of us, you know?

When it was first introduced it looked like another PS4 game that was trying to be a movie. It looks more gameplay oriented now even if it does try for some movie elements (like God of War did). I think it's going for basically an unofficial Walking Dead game type deal.

More like Hype's Gone

amirite
200.gif

Still love ya though.

New trailer released re: meet the baddies. Screamers look like a dev's conceptualisation of an ex, lol. There seems to be a dead-eye mechanic as well when ADS.

I got a sports game for christmas and decided to trade it in for this one. Should hold me over until last of us 2 comes out.

{<huh}
Trade in for a game thats not even out?
i got an early copy.

Well, that's what the game stop guy called it. I'm just glad that i was able to get another game out of it. I didnt have a gift receipt, just an unopened copy of the game.

i got an early copy.

Well, that's what the game stop guy called it. I'm just glad that i was able to get another game out of it. I didnt have a gift receipt, just an unopened copy of the game.
Hard to believe since the game is 1 month and a half away from being released.

Mind posting proof?

i was joking about the early copy. I knew i should have spoiler tagged it.
Ahh so you get the game once the game comes out. Thats a solid trade since its certainly gonna 60$ on release and the sports games usually come out midway through last year, so mustve kept good value.

Ahh so you get the game once the game comes out. Thats a solid trade since its certainly gonna 60$ on release and the sports games usually come out midway through last year, so mustve kept good value.
it kept the full value, so my days gone copy is paid for.

it kept the full value, so my days gone copy is paid for.
I know switch games usually keep value for years and year, I think newer sports game dont usually but a year or two back games like cod, fifa etc kept full value for atleast 10-12 months.

Good trade though, I dont enjoy sports games as much now Im older.

I know switch games usually keep value for years and year, I think newer sports game dont usually but a year or two back games like cod, fifa etc kept full value for atleast 10-12 months.

Good trade though, I dont enjoy sports games as much now Im older.
man, the guy was trying to give $18 for store credit. Lucky for me i had gone to another gamestop store where the manager had told me i would get full value towards any game i wanted. So i said i'll just go there then. He said nah, hold up let me see what i can do. I guess he wanted the sale, i don't know.

I mostly play fighting games or games like last of us (im currently playing the remastered version) i might get ghosts of sashimi? Cant recall the correct full name on that, looks damn good.

man, the guy was trying to give $18 for store credit. Lucky for me i had gone to another gamestop store where the manager had told me i would get full value towards any game i wanted. So i said i'll just go there then. He said nah, hold up let me see what i can do. I guess he wanted the sale, i don't know.

I mostly play fighting games or games like last of us (im currently playing the remastered version) i might get ghosts of sashimi? Cant recall the correct full name on that, looks damn good.
Youre playing the best game ever made. I know I throw this around but for real, enjoy it. It also has my favourite MP ever, play that aswell. I think its called survivor mode, where you have 1 life etc. Its so good.

Is it unwise or a wash that they're releasing in April? The competition ATM from instalments in previously-established series is stiff, as I see it. April is ironically already a two-month delay from target but I feel out of place questioning professionals who've made made the call and know the playing field. Thoughts or insight?

Is it unwise or a wash that they're releasing in April? The competition ATM from instalments in previously-established series is stiff, as I see it. April is ironically already a two-month delay from target but I feel out of place questioning professionals who've made made the call and know the playing field. Thoughts or insight?
Yeah they dont have much competition in April to September.

Back