No Spoilers Days Gone (PS/PC)

Yeah they dont have much competition in April to September.
Are players not neck-deep in releases previous though? My initial thought for this reason was that a summer launch would be better to grab what slice of demographic you can through to September. I'm going to buy this, for example, but I'll be wrapped up in Division 2 when it comes out and in no rush to move on to it upon release; I've no incentive to preorder as a result. It's well conceivable I'm in a minority on this but I'm rooting for DG and just see the here-it-is date to be suboptimal. Am I making sense? Lol

Are players not neck-deep in releases previous though? My initial thought for this reason was that a summer launch would be better to grab what slice of demographic you can through to September. I'm going to buy this, for example, but I'll be wrapped up in Division 2 when it comes out and in no rush to move on to it upon release; I've no incentive to preorder as a result. It's well conceivable I'm in a minority on this but I'm rooting for DG and just see the here-it-is date to be suboptimal. Am I making sense? Lol

Sony first party games dont worry too much about competition because they already have a large playerbase hungry for high quality single player games. This year is pretty stacked, I dont see anywhere else they could move it. Remember they also have TLOU 2, Ghosts of Tsushima releasing this year most likely.

Their core demographics range is huge unlike the games that release before like Remake 2, DMC and Sekiro.

Lol the big releases for the year are Anthem and Division 2 by that point outside of those mentioned above are multiplayer games.

Its gonna probably sell on a Detroit numbers, if its received well maybe even higher. Thats not too bad.

I cant believe in this day and age that the main character, isnt a gender fluid black-asian girl who fights for gay rights, isnt the main character.

Got ammo? Lol

giphy.gif

I'm down to play this game since it takes place in my home state lol

interested.. we shall see

I cant believe in this day and age that the main character, isnt a gender fluid black-asian girl who fights for gay rights, isnt the main character.
It would be better if you rode an all terrain wheelchair, and the character wasn't some boring able/straight/cis/scum/misogynistic Biker dude bro, but that's just my opinion.

I'm looking forward to this, gonna have to see some reviews first.

There's something notable about the AI in this game re: roam/swarm (migratory) patterns that I'm really interested in scouting from amongst tall weeds a ways out. My chopped steed behind a nearby tree being a must though in case biz goes sideways...

Preordered. Picked up the crossbow/chopper pack. Come with or at me.

<{cum@me}>

April 26th release date? No one’s going to be playing. Everyone’s going to be at Endgame!

April 26th release date? No one’s going to be playing. Everyone’s going to be at Endgame!
Dont know if Ill pick it up day one tbh. Im still not completely sure on this, Ill wait for more on this.

Sekiro will keep me busy for a while.

Dont know if Ill pick it up day one tbh. Im still not completely sure on this, Ill wait for more on this.

Sekiro will keep me busy for a while.
Honestly, I can't play day one either and just wanted to show the studio some love. I'm well over 125 hours in Division 2 and still neck-deep. I have Sekiro coming also (...gooseflesh) and have completely set aside DMC5. MK11 is en route and, mate, it all does my head in. I never rush it though; to each journey, its own soul. I know you feel me on that.

This is the least excited Ive been for a Sony exclusive in a long time.

Ill probably get it and I hope it over performs but I feel like itll be the first "meh" exclusive Sony have had, imo, since Horizon.
Yeah I feel you! But it’s gonna be alright, soon we will have Nioh 2 and Ghost of Tsushima!

giphy.gif

Back