DAZN Bellator

Ohio State vs Penn State is a great game especially if you are in Big Ten country. Stanford vs ND is huge too.

Thankfully the Bellator card starts at 9 and has two crappy fights to start the night before the big 4 fights. So i'm thinking I can finish the game then switch over right after.
I feel like Notre Dame is really overrated this season

Ok America here is asking how to watch this? Looked on spike and paramount. What else?

I have zero interest in signing up for it. This card should be on Paramount. I'll watch college football.

Ohio State vs. Penn State

Stanford vs. Notre Dame

Die-hard OSU fan here. I think Coker added that main card opening fight as a present for us. With it starting at 9p.m. (central) and those two college games at 6:30p.m.; the football games should be over by the time the opening garbage fight and Giblerts wifes fight ends.

I intend to go straight from a Buckeye Beatdown to a Pico KO.

Just signed up for my free trial. Stoked for the fights tonight! I don’t care about the next couple events, but I’ll probably cancel after the free trial and resubcribe for the month Bellator does the MVP/Daley card.

I have zero interest in signing up for it. This card should be on Paramount. I'll watch college football.

Ohio State vs. Penn State

So, you're not down with supporting a competing org and an inexpensive platform that MMA desperately needs, but you are planning on supporting a school that excuses wife-beating and another school that excuses gay child rape?

The stream is clear and strong so far.

Figured I'd do the free trial for this event. So far it froze 3 times in this first round...sweet.

It's been good since this post.

Last edited:
So, you're not down with supporting a competing org and an inexpensive platform that MMA desperately needs, but you are planning on supporting a school that excuses wife-beating and another school that excuses gay child rape?
I'm more focused on Notre Dame vs. Stanford and the SEC games at the moment.

I signed up for the free 30-day trial. The stream on the PC looks good but the roku app isn't so hot. A lot of blurring and picture breakups. Plus their roku app doesn't support subtitles or captions. The PC app does.

I have my roku TV connected to my PC as a second monitor so can just drag the browser screen to it instead of using the app.

Are you going to sign up for DAZN to watch Bellator?
Just signed up! Free for a month...why not?

I’ll just have to deal with the obligatory spam emails!

WAR ISAIAH GONZALEZ ! ! !

Stream looks great when it works mine keeps disconnecting hopefully it doesn’t do it all night.

i was hoping
it would be on tv. DAZN only is a dissapointment.

Are you going to sign up for DAZN to watch Bellator?
Im trying to - just signed up and gave them my #s and ... nothing . Here's a screenshot of DAZN nothingness . Am I doing something wrong ? I clicked live and this is what I got , same with anything else I click on .fuck.JPG

Disappointing??? Are you fucking kidding?? They have cricket ! Cricket!!! Fucking CRICKET !!! I have no idea how the game is played but for ten bucks a month, it's cheaper to watch weird baseball than down one beer at Wrigley Field.
Got soccer too. Another dumbass game with low scoring I don't understand the interest in.

Im trying to - just signed up and gave them my #s and ... nothing . Here's a screenshot of DAZN nothingness . Am I doing something wrong ? I clicked live and this is what I got , same with anything else I click on .View attachment 443577

Do you have flash? Or possibly an adblocker that's blocking it? You should see the main video playing just above those "featured" windows at the bottom of your picture.

Some people are reporting it's blacked out in their country as well. I'm in the US and it's working ok.

Back