Media DDP: The gravity of my injuries are unsure, and honestly I want Adesanya in Africa

In before someone brings up "but Bellator went there!" and ignore that it made no money and was in a bingo hall that had a 5000 seat capacity lol.
Did they even sell tickets for any of those shows?? Im like 90% sure they were all military appreciation events and the tickets were all donated to service men and women.

africa-toto.gif

If UFC Africa can happen then I don't see the DDP vs Izzy fight at UFC 300.

In before someone brings up "but Bellator went there!" and ignore that it made no money and was in a bingo hall that had a 5000 seat capacity lol.
Fuck, you can do huge bingos, like about 40 entire retirement homes worth of frantic elders, all gathered in one place. That sounds great, I hope the ventilation works well.

Its a case of a guy thats done way more for the company.

It's a case of the UFC being a business that is always about making money. Hawaii has about 1.5 million people and South Africa has about 60 million. They see more money there.

I agree with everything, but a event at Aloha Stadium would’ve been amazing, I went to the Bruno Mars concert years ago with my sig other, that might’ve been one of best concerts I ever went to.

for sure. in an open air stadium the UFC could've set it up to be like the colosseum. i just think they wouldn't want it to start raining but i suppose they could've setup something to cover the cage if that happened

South Africa is borderline a failed state by now. Botswana already surpassed in gdp per capita.

DDP still looks like he got hit by a train

Meanwhile, Israel Adesanya just uploaded an update from Mexico where he admits to being "out of order" as of now:

“I might be out of order, but I’ll still put you ni***s in order. I’m a patient human being, I don’t worry about what’s happening right now. I don’t worry about what’s happening tomorrow. It’s my mode business.
I don’t follow the game, but I know you will follow me."

I really like this izzy. When you take away all the pokemon and anime nightgowns and tap shoes, he looks like a killer. He has more power in his eyes with a glint of pain and anguish, the look i enjoy in fighters. Halfway from a breakdown and a halfway house and ready to die.

This only comes from loss and loss that you see in Satan's eyes and mysterius gaze, if you have ever met him on a night out. If ypu want to see him, all you need to do is call out to him and say Satan I want to see you late at night and he will met you. It seems he has been visiting Izzy,

God bless his him, and hopefully he burns all those pokemon toys.

Last edited:
ngl

White man sitting on African throne -- bad optics.

Chinese Izzy knows about these things.

(Not my continent -- Not my problem.)

Back