Media DDP: The gravity of my injuries are unsure, and honestly I want Adesanya in Africa

You don't get to be a tourist there. I've been wanting to be a tourist there forever. No one can go before me.

Maybe we can go together and skip on the beach holding hands like a couple of poofters sir lmao.

Sure. I don't mind that. Strickland has to do a warm up fight to get back into the picture.

although not a big draw anymore, adesanya is probably still the biggest in the MW, so this is the smartest fight for Du Plessis, moneywise.

Yea, cause if you can snowboard the you can fight right?

Snowboarding requires optimal balance and the proper use of your legs.

To put it in perspective, it would be dangerous for DDP to snowboard right now. He is concussed and is dealing with headaches, vertigo and overall feelings of being unwell. Not pleasant. Oh, and DDP had to be helped out of the arena so his legs are messed up from his leg kicks being checked all night.

Outside of the cut that was due to a blatant foul, Sean could fight this weekend.

At the post fight press conference DDP expressed enthusiasm at fighting on 300 but also said he had injuries and weren't sure the severity of them. His story hasn't really changed.

I don't see a UFC Africa happening anytime soon and if he can main 300 that's exactly what he should do.

“I might be out of order, but I’ll still put you ni***s in order. I’m a patient human being, I don’t worry about what’s happening right now. I don’t worry about what’s happening tomorrow. It’s my mode business.
I don’t follow the game, but I know you will follow me."
He just dribbles complete shit doesn't he

the only arena that they could've done on Oahu is Aloha Stadium, where they used to play the Pro Bowl at. 50k arena. the only other place is Blaisdell Arena but that's 10k seats only. the problem with Aloha Stadium was it's an open air stadium. the Blaisdell isn't, but it's also a fraction of the size. it's because i don't think the Hawaii Tourist Authority have ever paid the amount of money the UFC was asking, not even for the Pro Bowl. it's also a pain in the ass because Hawaii isn't big, and if they're relying on the locals to fill the seats, they won't unless Max is headlining.
I agree with everything, but a event at Aloha Stadium would’ve been amazing, I went to the Bruno Mars concert years ago with my sig other, that might’ve been one of best concerts I ever went to.

They haven’t had a single card on the continent. I still don’t think it’ll happen in the next couple years.

There’s a lot of logistics involved with a card like this.

Just my opinion.

Snowboarding requires optimal balance and the proper use of your legs.

To put it in perspective, it would be dangerous for DDP to snowboard right now. He is concussed and is dealing with headaches, vertigo and overall feelings of being unwell. Not pleasant. Oh, and DDP had to be helped out of the arena so his legs are messed up from his leg kicks being checked all night.

Outside of the cut that was due to a blatant foul, Sean could fight this weekend.
There's a big difference between snow boarding and combat sports dude.

The cut was caused by a right hand and got opened more by a elbow, I made a thread about it cause people keep spreading that bullshit that the head clash caused the cut. You should check it out and watch the slow motion video and trust your eyes over Strickland's excuses.

There's a big difference between snow boarding and combat sports dude.

The cut was caused by a right hand and got opened more by a elbow, I made a thread about it cause people keep spreading that bullshit that the head clash caused the cut.

Oh no no. Sean was slightly cut from a punch from earlier. Sean stuffed a takedown, stood up against the fence and ddp landed a jumping headbutt then back away. When Sean comes off the cage it starts leaking like a faucet. It can bee seen plain as day.

Oh no no. Sean was slightly cut from a punch from earlier. Sean stuffed a takedown, stood up against the fence and ddp landed a jumping headbutt then back away. When Sean comes off the cage it starts leaking like a faucet. It can bee seen plain as day.
Dude go to the thread I posted. It has slow motion video proving you're wrong. I specifically made it cause people like you haven't gone back and watched what happened in slow motion and you keep parroting Strickland's BS excuses.

Back