Social DDP Yoga saves another former athlete.

DDP is awesome.

I actually loved him in Devils Rejects. He could have made a few more movies. Has a great look.

Jake Paul will be calling him soon and taking him up the on one more fight.

This is good stuff. I remember those old Tough Mans. Butter bean was such a draw. I have been thinking about yoga for flexibility, but I worry about the public gas.

No matter what you think of pro wrestling itself check out some behind the scenes documentaries (Beyond the Mat is a good one, Dark Side of the Ring if you want a series based) to see how fucked up they lived. Pretty much a rock star life mixed with pro athlete when it comes to drugs, booze, sex, violence and physical damage to the body.

Dark Side of the Ring is a show that I don’t think has had a single episode that wasn’t compelling. Really well done. Sometimes very, very heavy though. The very few ones that are on the lighter side are still messed up but just not as bad- like the Brawl for All episode.

Bagwell was one of the most recent ones and he and Scotty Riggs both ended up going to DDP. Seems like they are in a good place now, too, at least relative to how things had been.

That’s pretty awesome all the people he is helping .. it’s good to see how it works and how he inspires change

Back