De Plessis vs Khamzat next, Izzy vs Strickland 2 for #1 contender

Not happening . The ufc isn’t giving azzhat a title shot especially after how terrible he looked vs Usman and hasn’t even beaten a legitimate mw yet. Also he’s dealing with some stuff.. and Izzy is fighting at 300 ..

What has Khamzat done to earn a title shot?
Dana's promised him twice now "You win this fight, you're next" and it hasn't come, despite him winning the fights.

I want DDP vs Jared or Israel, and Sean vs Khamzat. Sean trying to dodge Khamzat and wanting more money because ranking matters, when he himself was kind of blessed with his titleshot. Im pretty fed up with Sean, I just feel like he is trying so damn hard with his character. It ain't manly to put up videos of yourself in roadrage accidents, pulling guns on people, threatening to stab someone. You certainly don't fight the way you talk. Probably crying backstage now like a "snowflake". And I have no problems with people doing that, but Sean did, but he can do what he wants but nobody can call him out on stuff. He just tries to hard and it destroys the character because a real "alpha" doesn't clown around lie him, or tries to show how much "alpha" he is on social media. Can't believe people buy into it.

DDP vs Cannonier next.
Costa vs. Whittaker and Khamzat vs. Allen, winners fight for the number one contender.

Khamzat shouldn't get a title shot right now period.

IF we're allowing any top guy with a recent loss to challenge, it should be Izzy, and not someone like Rob beating Costa. Plus there's unfinished business with him and DDP

If we want our contenders to have more than one win in a row, Jared really should have been before Strickland, but Sean losing hurts Jared's claim a little, plus he was injured in Oct. Alternatively, Brendan Allen is on a 6 fight win streak and fighting #5 Vettori in April. Ya know, beating an actual top middleweight, like someone should try doing

How does Khamzat vs DDP make any sense? Khamzat fought NO ONE at 185. U nuthuggers are unreal. Explain your rationale how khamzat vs DDP makes sense other than you fanboying

Both Strickland and DDP share the same sentiment of fighting the #1 contender, someone that deserves the title shot (according to DDP, which he was obviously referring to Khamzat and Strickland straight up said he isn't fighting khamzat if he beat ddp because he does not deserve the title shot, unless he gets paid extra $$$ to fight him)

Khamzat vs izzy for next title shot. That makes the most sense. Ddp could use a 4-6 months rest after that battle

Last edited:
I want DDP vs Jared or Israel, and Sean vs Khamzat. Sean trying to dodge Khamzat and wanting more money because ranking matters, when he himself was kind of blessed with his titleshot. Im pretty fed up with Sean, I just feel like he is trying so damn hard with his character. It ain't manly to put up videos of yourself in roadrage accidents, pulling guns on people, threatening to stab someone. You certainly don't fight the way you talk. Probably crying backstage now like a "snowflake". And I have no problems with people doing that, but Sean did, but he can do what he wants but nobody can call him out on stuff. He just tries to hard and it destroys the character because a real "alpha" doesn't clown around lie him, or tries to show how much "alpha" he is on social media. Can't believe people buy into it.

U sound as sensitive and woke as that reporter in the post fight conference asking Dana about giving his fighters a "long leash" and Dana laid the smack down on that reporter.

People are not "buying" into Sean Strickland. He is as real as it gets. It's real life and he went through a rough one up until know. That is the real genuine him and people resonate with him because life is rough and many share similar upbringings or just love him for his authenticity.

U can say can't believe people buy into "Andrew tate" because he is a fraud and a puts on a fake character.

Back