Dec.14th Terence Crawford vs Egidijus Kavaliauskas

For fuck sake.....come on Bobby, give the man a fight.

Astonishing how we will probably see the entirety of Crawford's prime slip by without a single marquee fight

Beyond embarrassing.

I actually thought you smashed multiple buttons on your keyboard to come up with that opponents name.

Fought to a draw with the great Ray Robinson in his last one. Crawford really earning that P4P ranking.

Nobody signed with Top Rank is fighting anyone with a pulse.

Tough to defend Arum when he shits on the fans like this. Crawford does not need any tune up fights or building up. He's prime and ready for big names. He's been ready. Dec. 14th? It's fucking August. What makes Bob think Crawford's at that "I only need to fight twice a year because my fights are big events" stage yet?

Awful. 2 fights in 2019, one vs Khan, and one vs a no name. And the fight before that was someone who hadn't been boxing much and had been shot, with an obvious limp.

Then it will be another half year before a fight.

Not just Arum's fault, hard to be a fan of TC too. He isn't vocal about any of this, just quiet, acts like it is the job of established champions to make fights with him and shitty ESPN+/TR.

Why anyone in the last 5 years would sign with Arum is beyond me. He has screwed over enough fighters, where it should be obvious he doesn't care about them anymore. Even Pac left Top Rank, and he used to say he never would.

Its getting harder and harder to defend Bud's p4p status on the basis of resume. The only legitimate concession in this debate is his skill. Top Rank is wasting the man's prime.

More interested if OP spelled that name out or copy/pasted that shit than the fight itself

Lithuanian fella (fuck trying to spell his name) is halfway decent from what ive seen of him but I mean, it aint exactly a fight befitting a top p4p guy who is supposed to be keeping face with fans when compared to Spence.

Crawford, Lomachenko, Fury, these guys fighting on ESPN are taking on just ridiculous opposition

Are Pacquiao, Canelo, and Usyk the only 3 top ranked guys in boxing right now who are willing to get in there with the best?

Crawford, Lomachenko, Fury, these guys fighting on ESPN are taking on just ridiculous opposition

Are Pacquiao, Canelo, and Usyk the only 3 top ranked guys in boxing right now who are willing to get in there with the best?
Is Spence fighting Porter not a good fight?

Its getting harder and harder to defend Bud's p4p status on the basis of resume. The only legitimate concession in this debate is his skill. Top Rank is wasting the man's prime.
It's a mandatory defense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back