Dec.14th Terence Crawford vs Egidijus Kavaliauskas

Wheres the idiot that claims Spence is ducking Crawford lol

Did anybody expect anything different from a Top Rank fighter.
Anyone who claims Fury Loma or Crawford are being ducked by anyone should get an instant ban.

Lol, if you are gonna fight cans, at least get in the ring more often. Can't wait for Crawford to get mowed down by Spence.

Fought to a draw with the great Ray Robinson in his last one. Crawford really earning that P4P ranking.
Lol Robinson isnt bad....he drew with Josh Kelly too

He's a fringe title challenger type...he could quite possibly get a big shot someday, although i think hes mid 30s so that doesn't help his chances

I hope Nikitin beats Conlan again. It was atrocious how people just let Conlan act like a spoiled brat sore loser after that upset, Nikitin was awarded a fair win.

I said it at the time, Nikitin beat him looking more like a professional boxer than an amateur. He hits harder, and set Conlan up over and over again. That ammie style Conlan has is gonna get him KOd

So Kavaliauskas earns his title shot but should never get it?

"Earns his title shot"

You mean the guy who "drew" with Ray Robinson? lmao

Butaev-Besputin winner will earn their shot. Mean Machine didn't.

"Earns his title shot"

You mean the guy who "drew" with Ray Robinson? lmao

Butaev-Besputin winner will earn their shot. Mean Machine didn't.
Pretty sure he had earned the shot before then and only had that match because Crawford took an optional against Khan. He never lost his position as mandatory, so, yeah he deserves the shot

After he beat Avanesyan he was top 5 in 3 of the 4 sanctioning bodies, was number 2 when he fought Abreu, then got his mandatory status after Arriaza.

You may not like it but he worked his way up the rankings as they were laid out and got the mandatory. If fighters aren’t ranked by a body due to promotional affiliations, then those mandatories are there to be taken

Pretty sure he had earned the shot before then and only had that match because Crawford took an optional against Khan. He never lost his position as mandatory, so, yeah he deserves the shot

After he beat Avanesyan he was top 5 in 3 of the 4 sanctioning bodies, was number 2 when he fought Abreu, then got his mandatory status after Arriaza.

You may not like it but he worked his way up the rankings as they were laid out and got the mandatory. If fighters aren’t ranked by a body due to promotional affiliations, then those mandatories are there to be taken
Again pretending the WBO hasn't been Top Rank's personal org forever. Helpless.

None of you yet know how to truly marinate a beautiful body of elite quality.... Patience is what will you give you the best flavors. You will desire nothing else once such a wonderful thing meets the tip of your tongue. A frenzy of sensations makes the following chaos a mosaic of exquisite delight of fusion flavors for yet another empowering taste of the transcendental flesh....

Again pretending the WBO hasn't been Top Rank's personal org forever. Helpless.
Danny Garcia had he just fought one top 15 ranked fighter in the WBO instead of Granados , would’ve probably been able to force a title eliminator. He chose an easy to make PBC fight and now is being rewarded it looks like against Spence, as long as Spence is actually healthy enough to go.

In all fairness, Khan had decent career with ups and downs obviously, but he wasn't without his moments of looking amazing vs solid comp.

No telling what coming back from a career ending gun injury gave Benavidez Jr extra, adversity when overcome gives you new dimensions. I'd like to imagine Jr didnt suddenly learn to box better because of adversity, but I do believe he had to make changes. However for the sake of argument, let's pretend he was same guy, but now with a bum leg. I have to think A with mobility he retained before injury he might've been really good, and B that he in particular unlike rest of list will prove himself still, and be viewed as a really good win down the line.

The rest of the list is total garbage, a very poor resume for how he is touted, and honestly this shit made me laugh really hard. Oh, and the fact he fights almost infrequently as GRJr as @Stormtrooper85 pointed out is a joke too. This man has no intention of proving his claim to P4P, people already dropping that title on him before a damn thing even on his resume, why even bother with a dangerous fight?

Back