Deiveson is damn good

5f13baa6988ee3574624e9e3

I thought he killed Joe B
Megan Olivi said afterwards that Joe Olivi is a great person.

Olivi should be forced to interview Devison after his next win.

{<hhh]

He's the complete deal. So his series with Brandon surprised me but let's be honest. He belongs at BW and those weight cuts probably sucked

His striking reminds me of Aldo and his ground game reminds me of RDA. He's faster than most BWs and has power/strength

I think he holds up to O'Malley as much as Umar and Merab. I think all three of them could hold the belt
Naw he’s good but not champ at 135! That weight cut was on him trying to bully the 125ers . No one forced him to fight at 125

Ehh I think he's too small to have much success in the top 5. O'Malley & Sandhagen both would light him up real bad.

His age is the problem, not his size.

The dude has plenty of firepower at 135lbs and he's good at everything.

A few years ago, he's in the title mix.

honestly, I scored the fight for Figgy. even with the point deduction. in my eyes they are 2-2
I'm the other way around, I think there actually should've been a second point deduction cause Fig was repeatedly eye raking on the ground to make Moreno give up his advantaged grappling positions, which would make it 3-1 Moreno

Ya he’s got a legit skillset, he’s just not quite big enough for the 135lb division.

If there was a 130lb division he’d be champ.

I like him better at FLW. I didn't think he looked great against Cody. I don't see him getting the title. His best days are behind him.
He's looked a lot better at BW than he did at FLW in the last few years. BW is a better division though. I can see him beating some in the top 5 not sure if he could win the belt though but I think he can be a top 5 guy for the next 2-3 years or at least be competitive with them.

He's looked a lot better at BW than he did at FLW in the last few years. BW is a better division though. I can see him beating some in the top 5 not sure if he could win the belt though but I think he can be a top 5 guy for the next 2-3 years or at least be competitive with them.
Yeah, I think that's fair. He's an older guy in a light division so it's hard to stay at the top. He was king of the FLW division and had the memorable battles with Assassin Baby. I don't see him winning the title or being right there. He is right about where he will probably peak. I see him ranked between 3-8 for a year or two before further decline. I like him as a fighter but he will be 37 at the end of the year. It's a young mans game in the lighter divisions.

Yeah, I think that's fair. He's an older guy in a light division so it's hard to stay at the top. He was king of the FLW division and had the memorable battles with Assassin Baby. I don't see him winning the title or being right there. He is right about where he will probably peak. I see him ranked between 3-8 for a year or two before further decline. I like him as a fighter but he will be 37 at the end of the year. It's a young mans game in the lighter divisions.
That is true about it being a younger man's game in the lower divisions but there are sometimes exceptions like Faber who was top 10 at like 39-40ish. I've also noticed most fighters are in better shape this year due to some changes the UFC made.

Figgy is too short for 135. He might be even shorter than Merab. He does have underrated wrestling though.

There is this video with him next to Weili and he seems taller than her. You later see that he is wearing these boots that look like they have some sort of elevated heel.

He's similar in size as Volk.

Lmao no. Volk is an inch taller and significantly thicker. He walks around at 180 plus. Volk's also a special talent, he's the shortest fighter in his division and would be short for bantamweight were he able to make it (he can't).

Back