Media Demetrious Johnson Says Dana Lied About his Contract. Was told "We do Not Give PPV Points to Flyweight Guys"

LOL. Joseph Benavidez, John Dodson, Kyoji Horiguchi, Henry Cejudo, Ian McCall, Miguel Torres are under matched cans to you?

Yes except for Cejudo and Gucci but Gucci barely makes the cut. Benavidez is only relevant cause of his wife.

Torres and McCall. Lol and Dodson? Come on now.

LOL. Joseph Benavidez, John Dodson, Kyoji Horiguchi, Henry Cejudo, Ian McCall, Miguel Torres are under matched cans to you?

@blaseblase Do not respond to the retard above this post.

Every criticism that mighty mouse faces falls flat always.

"He didn't fight anyone!"
Dodson, Benavidez, Horiguchi, Cejudo, Bagautinov amount to 7 High quality title fight wins

"but the rest were cans!"
Yeah maybe, but they got treated like cans. Elliot, Reis, Cariaso, Moraga, Borg, Were below top tier. But mightymouse walked though all these fighters. Other than an armbar attempt from elliot, None of them had a shread of success against Johnson. All of them got finished.

"but he's boring!"
7 finishes in 12 consecutive title fight victories is impressive anyway you slice it, There are one punch KO's, Flying Knees, Suplex armbars ect.

"He lost his title to Cejudo, and got traded for askren"
One of 4 champions to ever lose a title via split decision. (TJ, DJ, Rose, Strickland)

"He tried to move up and lost to cruz"
Way before he hit is prime

The fact of the matter is, At Flyweight, Johnson has not ever lost decisively. not once. His only loss at that weight is a split decision to cejudo, and he is still fighting and still winning. This is a man who is certified goat status. There is no intelligent debate for why he isn't Just deragotory comments about his height.

Last edited:
What more do you expect from someone that uses the sniveling Joffrey Lannister to represent them online?

@HereticBD be like "hey everyone I want you to know very clearly that I'm a piece of shit"
Only thing i know about him is he talks about mma alot but doesn't ever watch it.

Thats boxing in the frigging 90s and an outlier. Times have changed.

I'm also an enjoyer of midget fights but sadly, I'm in the minority. The facts are that most people have no interest in those types of fights. They don't move the needle in terms of PPVs.
That's a damn shame sir.

People are watching for skill, paired with a prerequisite of size. At a certain point, nobody cares how skilled you are if youre the size of a 6th grader and smaller than most women. This is a sport about finding out who the baddest motherfucker is. And nobody at 125lbs is remotely that. You seem very proud of the fact you have terrible taste in entertainment.

So you're a size queen...got it.

Maybe if they promoted mighty mouse fights he'd have been a draw.

They could have given him GSP treatment (Rocket strapped to your anal cavity) and made this the most exciting division that the UFC has to offer.

Dana's pettiness and diminishing all of your Champ's accomplishments made this division look weaker than WMMA.
<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

People are watching for skill, paired with a prerequisite of size. At a certain point, nobody cares how skilled you are if youre the size of a 6th grader and smaller than most women. This is a sport about finding out who the baddest motherfucker is. And nobody at 125lbs is remotely that. You seem very proud of the fact you have terrible taste in entertainment.

Bruce Lee, the baddest martial artist of all time, was 5'6 and 135 lbs. If he were in his prime today he would be a male strawweight.

Bruce Lee, the baddest martial artist of all time, was 5'6 and 135 lbs. If he were in his prime today he would be a male strawweight.

Bruce Lee was an actor. A great martial artist to be sure but nobody should be under any illusions that he was ever the baddest man on the planet or something to that affect. Royce probably wouldve taken him apart if they fought at UFC 1. And my guess is he'd fight at the weight he walks at since he saw to it to always be in peak fighting shape year round and I believe he'd be against weight cutting philosophically also.

At a certain point, nobody cares how skilled you are if youre the size of a 6th grader and smaller than most women. This is a sport about finding out who the baddest motherfucker is. And nobody at 125lbs is remotely that.
No, this is a sport to find out who the baddest motherfucker is in said weightclass, so whilst you may not like FLW fights it's still relevant to find out who the baddest FLW is. Also every single 125'er on the roster would tune you up ten ways from Sunday.

How does it feel knowing that a man the size of a 6th grader who is smaller than most women would fuck you up an have you crying for your mammy.

No, this is a sport to find out who the baddest motherfucker is in said weightclass, so whilst you may not like FLW fights it's still relevant to find out who the baddest FLW is. Also every single 125'er on the roster would tune you up ten ways from Sunday.

How does it feel knowing that a man the size of a 6th grader who is smaller than most women would fuck you up an have you crying for your mammy.

Most people dont care who the baddest flyweight is. Any more than they care to find out who the baddest chihuahua is. Most people dont find it relevant. And the ppv buys, viewership and attendance bears that out. I'm pretty sure people even find the womens divisions(or at least one of them; probably 135) more relevant than mens flyweight.

Looking at his PPV sales, I don’t think it’s a big pay increase. Another fun fact is they legit closed half of the bell centre in Montreal cause only 10K people bought tickets to watch him Vs Horiguchi.

Dana did him a favor by trading him. DJ wasn’t bringing in any money and he knew he would add value to another promotion and be treated much better. Dana promoted the shit out of DJ and called him the #1 p4p and possibly the goat so he shouldn’t complain.

Bruce Lee was an actor. A great martial artist to be sure but nobody should be under any illusions that he was ever the baddest man on the planet or something to that affect. Royce probably wouldve taken him apart if they fought at UFC 1. And my guess is he'd fight at the weight he walks at since he saw to it to always be in peak fighting shape year round and I believe he'd be against weight cutting philosophically also.

Mighty Mouse is bigger than Bruce Lee. Mighty Mouse walks around at 150, Bruce Lee walked around at 135 and got as low as 125 when filming Enter the Dragon. There's this mental disconnect where people like you idolize Bruce Lee and his movies but turn their nose up at flyweight fighters.

Mighty Mouse is bigger than Bruce Lee. Mighty Mouse walks around at 150, Bruce Lee walked around at 135 and got as low as 125 when filming Enter the Dragon. There's this mental disconnect where people like you idolize Bruce Lee and his movies but turn their nose up at flyweight fighters.

Bruce Lee(5'8) would tower over DJ(5'3). If DJ is getting up to 150 out of camp then he just likes to eat. So in what sense is DJ "bigger" than Bruce Lee? Height? No. Persona? Definitely not. 15 extra pounds of fat I guess is the qualifier.

Back