Derrick Lewis' power is overrated

That's what made Arlovski so special, he had both speed and massive power and precision. Sadly he is nothing but a shell now
I know, it makes me sad, I've heard he can't even lift a certain arm above his shoulder to block head strikes from that side(idk which side, or if even true).

I wish he'd retire, man has already reached the top, but isn't going to anymore and is just fighting for a check but will regret it when he can't remember his own name years to come.

Pride can be a motherfucker sometimes.

5'8 MW Melvin Manhoef

vkk075fo8wkz.gif
Did..... Did you even read his post or??

I know, it makes me sad, I've heard he can't even lift a certain arm above his shoulder to block head strikes from that side(idk which side, or if even true).

I wish he'd retire, man has already reached the top, but isn't going to anymore and is just fighting for a check but will regret it when he can't remember his own name years to come.

Pride can be a motherfucker sometimes.
Yeah he was the champion and even had a massive career resurgence when everyone counted him out. He's top 10 heavyweight in my book, but I wish he'd stop.

Fedor and Mir too.

Lewis has the most knockouts in the UFC and always gasses by the third round. It's exactly what a volume striker is not.

If BB can be considered a volume striker, literally anyone in the history of the sport can be considered a volume striker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back