Elections DeSantis says he'd eliminate the IRS

Absolutely. They are pretty much buttered bread sliding down a wall intelligence wise.

The IRS is the problem, not rich people not paying taxes. Bullshit 101 Playbook.

To be fair the anti-Gubment wealth-wroship propaganda is quite strong here.

Absolutely. They are pretty much buttered bread sliding down a wall intelligence wise.

The IRS is the problem, not rich people not paying taxes. Bullshit 101 Playbook.

Don't you dare send someone a Paypal transaction for 600 or more though!

I am just glad they got 87000 more agents to crack down on those poor's I mean rich people.

Also abolishing the IRS is a dumb thing to say and concept, you can't just eliminate something on that level without a already in place replacement.

The first thing tyrants do when entering into power is to attack and dismantle other pillars of power around them. Trump and his mini-mes are playing this playbook in plain sight and somehow half the country is blind to it.

wat

do you know what the irs is?

Don't you dare send someone a Paypal transaction for 600 or more though!

I am just glad they got 87000 more agents to crack down on those poor's I mean rich people.

Also abolishing the IRS is a dumb thing to say and concept, you can't just eliminate something on that level without a already in place replacement.
Said like a druggie on drugs.

Also,

*conceive

Desantis is panic wrestling at this moment. He's just praying Trump gets jail time so he can maybe win the nomination.
Popcorn insane me wants Trump to win because even if he's in an orange jumpsuit he can still be president such is the retarded law.

i dont see a problem. taxes are theft.

if you eliminate taxes, you also eliminate government. the government should be small and only provide essential services like national security, fire, law and order, etc

the USA literally has millions of government employees on both a state and federal level.

The IRS is more likely to get rid of him.
That boy’s gotta have some tax skeletons deep in his closet. Right alongside himself.

I didn't read the article but for many years some conservatives would like to see a flat tax. If a flat tax became law there wouldn't be a need for the IRS, or the big IRS agency we have today.

Naturally many law makers, Democrats in particular from what I've read but also some GOP members, are against a flat tax as they receive political donations from companies by carving out ta loop holes for them in our current tax system.

Course many conservatives are concerned with the IRS and their targeting of conservative groups and people.

Back