Rumored Did Paulo Costa just pull out again…..

Maybe it was Whittaker who pulled out. He is quite the pullout merchant as well. From 2018 to 2022, Whittaker pulled out of 4 different fights. So he is overdue to pull out of another fight.

can't wait til this clown gets cut

meathead bully gets crushed and sodomy simulated upon by feminine anime loving fighter, becomes unfunny Twitter meme lord as coping mechanism and throws career in the gutter in the process

you love to see it!

<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Wait and see I guess, but that would be really annoying. I can’t help but feel he wasted a potential really good career. Maybe his newfound internet popularity makes the perspective of a loss really anxiety-inducing.

Maybe he just found out about the UFC getting rid of USADA and he's planning on coming back so incredibly jacked that he makes prime Ubereem look like a skinny nerd?

...that shit takes time.

I refuse to believe this lol

Whittaker having said that he'd never sign to fight Costa again, but in the end the UFC was able to offer a deal that he accepted. He gave Paulo a final chance to prove that he's not a clown.
And then the last news we heard was that Rob had signed everything but Paulo had not. "It's normal, just a matter of time" was the explanation from guys on here. Come on...

It's just too much if he doesn't make it this time around either. You can't be that incompetent.

Whittaker did say he's willing to take a replacement on and stay on the card is Costa dropped out, still tho I hope they just get this fight over with now.

Maybe it was Whittaker who pulled out. He is quite the pullout merchant as well. From 2018 to 2022, Whittaker pulled out of 4 different fights. So he is overdue to pull out of another fight.
Well most of those were pre-lockdown where he was riddled with injuries which led to him being inactive, since then he's been trying to be more active and overall it's been alright. However, he had to wait for the NZ lockdowns to be lifted to fight Izzy after earning another title shot(10 month lay off) and the UFC told him to wait to see what happens with Izzy/Pereira 2(MMA) after his bout with Costa got canned at UFC 284.

The only time he's pulled out after that was against Vettori who he later fought a few months later, tbh he definitely tried coming back way too soon after his rematch with Izzy there.

expected from brazilian bodybuilder and social media influencer paula costco

Back