Did Smokes Not Make It Back After The Upgrade?

He was too beautiful for this world.
SMd.gif

Yeah I miss him. He was a good poster and his tournament threads were entertaining.

The were a couple guys that gave him shit a lot and he got sick of it and asked to be banned.

But I don't think any mods actually banned him, so in theory he could return someday.

Yeah I miss him. He was a good poster and his tournament threads were entertaining.

The were a couple guys that gave him shit a lot and he got sick of it and asked to be banned.

But I don't think any mods actually banned him, so in theory he could return someday.

Imagine getting that upset, lol.

guilty.gif

Hey guys, just want to let you know he's fine. We are having a child together so he quit alcohol and also Sherdog as the doctor said it may also be harmful to the baby. He's doing well and the baby is due on the 12th.

The doctor said to refrain from Sherdog and focus on the baby for at least 2 weeks after the birth. He's decided however he wants to wait at least 3 months before visiting as he doesn't want our baby to get a glimpse at the screen and get retardation.

Please leave us in peace at this time. He will be back when he feels ready.

Back