Media DIego Sanchez is hiding from the psycho coach Fabia, he is getting help. Crazy story

The video is painful as the guy delivering it is super cringeworthy. The content though is interesting and sad. Diego is very easily manipulated and this guy took full and total advantage of that.
A dilemma of being so open to anything like Diego is that you probably believe in everything. Gotta be able to keep being open in check with critical thinking.

Fabia is a fucking parasite of the highest level .
I hope Diego gets a retirement fight in the ufc , against someone at the same stage of their career as him so he doesn’t get Molly wopped of course

Nah.. There are legal ways to deal with things like this. Restraining orders, etc. Plus that fucking clown used to chase them around the octagon with a knife. So you could beat the piss out of the guy, and possibly go to jail. Or get killed yourself if it comes to blows.

Or let the system do what it is supposed to.

Because yeah, if you have a restraining order on someone and they stalk and attack you. You can kill them and skate for self defence.
I think we are at a stage now where the system needs to step in itself even if Deigo can’t use it. The system needs to protect the vulnerable like Deigo!

Hear me out, maybe Fabia actually did change Diego’s life… I mean, I really don’t think the Diego before Fabia would have just sat there and listened to some whiny little bitch talking shit to him like that. Nor for as long as he did. Yet, not only did he do that, he also paid him $100,000 to go away, I’d say Diego is a changed man indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Presence
Back