Media DIego Sanchez is hiding from the psycho coach Fabia, he is getting help. Crazy story

The dipshit that made the video. He's the worst and no one comes close. Absolutely ass that's full of himself. Betcha can't make it through 5 minutes of anyone of his videos. View attachment 1034771View attachment 1034770
Thicc Boy is one of the worst brand names I have ever heard in my life. I faintly recall Joe Rogan saying the same thing to Brendans face some time ago. What a dipshit Lol

8jfp4a.jpg

idk why, but this is one of the more entertaining story lines to come out of mma in recent years. i’ll bet diego ends up badly mauling or killing josh labia.

Fabians goat level trolled Diego. Got him to do sexy snaps and shit

Jesus h christ. Idk who is more insufferable. Fabia, that Jesse guy or Shuab.

Btw, Fabia is a dipshit but Diego loves every minute of it. He’s a very twisted individual as well and needs help.

I'll never watch a video of Jessie, he's the worst YouTuber by far. A person can't get anymore full of himself than that piece of shit.

You clearly haven't spent much time on youtube if you think youtubers can't get anymore full of themselves than that Jessie character, who is undoubtedly a bit much, but nowhere even remotely close to the worst I've seen on the Tube.

EDIT: I tried to watch the entire video and quickly came to the conclusion that there is no chance in hell I am voluntarily subjecting myself to the torture of watching that video till the end. I still don't think he is anywhere near the worst (as far as the cringe meter goes) but holy shiat some "influencers" are fucking annoying and painful to watch.

Last edited:
You clearly haven't spent much time on youtube if you think youtubers can't get anymore full of themselves than that Jessie character, who is undoubtedly a bit much, but nowhere even remotely close to the worst I've seen on the Tube.

EDIT: I tried to watch the entire video and quickly came to the conclusion that there is no chance in hell I am voluntarily subjecting myself to the torture of watching that video till the end. I still don't think he is anywhere near the worst (as far as the cringe meter goes) but holy shiat some "influencers" are fucking annoying and painful to watch.
Let me rephrase that, Jessie is the worst "MMA" youtuber of all time. I might have been exaggerating a little yesterday because I can't stand the guy, 😉

Back