Different Size Octagons

Different size cages can be useful to help the UFC preferred fighter.

"The world of MMA features cages of all various shapes and sizes, but the standard UFC Octagon has a 30-foot diameter and measures 746 square feet.

The 25-foot cage, which the promotion uses at its APEX facility in Vegas, isn’t merely five-feet smaller — it’s scaled-down more than 30% in terms of square footage (518), leading to significantly increased action as a result."

Combine that with varying fight lengths depending purely on promotional choices and there is way to much ability for the promoter to grant certain fighters an advantage.

I think it helped black beast in his last fight. If it is smaller, Ngannou may have a better chance against Game too.

I think race tracks/courses (auto racing) are also different sizes.

Then again I don't think driving a car is really a sport, at least not as much as human cock-fighting.
Driving a vehicle at insane precision at deadly speeds for hours on end is more physically demanding then some sports. Go look at how much calories a NASCAR or F1 driver burns over the course of a season

Please don't tell me MMA is a legit sport. The UFC went from a 30 foot diameter octagon to a 25 foot diameter octagon.

Imagine if in basketball, they lowered the rim by five feet.

Throw in weight classes so that manlets can participate and it's hard to see as more than a diversion, like professional wrestling. Watching GSP, Usman, Conor and Khaib is like watching the WNBA. Watching Mighty Mouse and Aldo is like the watching The Special Olympics.

Oh, and the most famous person in MMA is a manlet who never competed.
baseball fields have different dimensions....

Driving a vehicle at insane precision at deadly speeds for hours on end is more physically demanding then some sports. Go look at how much calories a NASCAR or F1 driver burns over the course of a season

I'm well aware of that. ESPN covers e-sports. What is considered an "actual" sport may vary by person.

Chess players also burn a ton of calories, as do lumberjacks.

Imagine if every baseball stadium had different distances and height for what was considered a home run?

The Wall has been inserted.

Slightly smaller cage is better anyway, makes it so fucks like dom cruz cant run away.

Back