Discussion Thread: DWCS Season 6 Tuesdays starting July 26, 2022

Machado is pretty average imo and Renato is a can crusher, not sure what to make of this one.

Suzart isn't particularly impressive either.

Another pretty meh addition. Strong and athletic but I don't see her doing much against anyone good.
Omg the fat dude from the Ares card is on Contender Series. I want to know the UFC employee who saw that bout and said "Yes, this guy, I want him."

I really hope this isn't a sign of the quality UFC wants to fill their ranks on as more and more is Contender Series contracts. I guess only so many are willing to fight for that glorious 10K/10K for 4 fights contract.

Omg the fat dude from the Ares card is on Contender Series. I want to know the UFC employee who saw that bout and said "Yes, this guy, I want him."

I really hope this isn't a sign of the quality UFC wants to fill their ranks on as more and more is Contender Series contracts. I guess only so many are willing to fight for that glorious 10K/10K for 4 fights contract.

They had to cut Carlos Felipe due to USADA and Suzart fights pretty much exactly like Felipe, so maybe it's that.

I would have thought Bebezao would have been the main Brazilian HW to get on this year though.

They had to cut Carlos Felipe due to USADA and Suzart fights pretty much exactly like Felipe, so maybe it's that.

I would have thought Bebezao would have been the main Brazilian HW to get on this year though.
Bebezao? Like Raphael Pessoa or Alexandre Machado? Or are there more Brazilian HWs nicknamed that

Paradigm usually means something UFC related. Hopefully straight to the roster but probably DWCS.

Johnson deserves a shot, I think he takes this fairly comfortably, but he needs to make sure he's quicker out of the blocks than usual.

I also saw Willian Colorado and Javid Basharat are fighting, which is a decent fight too.

Johnson deserves a shot, I think he takes this fairly comfortably, but he needs to make sure he's quicker out of the blocks than usual.

I also saw Willian Colorado and Javid Basharat are fighting, which is a decent fight too.

Javid is a UFC fighter?!

I hope SD Dumas makes it this season. That kid puts on a show!

Probably the most exciting guy booked for the season along with Clayton Carpenter so far for me.

Probably the most exciting guy booked for the season along with Clayton Carpenter so far for me.

Yeah he won again last week(end) didn't he?

Seems good, but I was pumped for Turkalj last season and look what happened there! I'll wait until he's weighed in before getting hyped.

Back