Discussion Thread: DWCS Season 6 Tuesdays starting July 26, 2022

Ed Soares says Waldo Cortes-Acosta will be on, which will be good.

I also just noticed that Tae Kyun Kim's fight in BRAVE that was scheduled just got cancelled. <{fry}>

Ed Soares says Waldo Cortes-Acosta will be on, which will be good.

I also just noticed that Tae Kyun Kim's fight in BRAVE that was scheduled just got cancelled. <{fry}>
They need a replacement for Korean Zombie because I wouldn't be surprised if he retires based on his comments after the Volk bout

Someone on the level of Albert Duraev.
ACA champs are not gonna show up on Contender Series often. Duraev was a special case since he has some issues with his visa (possible connections to terrorism) and he was off for like 3 years.

I don't like this matchup only because I think both guys are UFC quality and if they matched them up with anyone else, they would both get in.

Exactly, and somehow Aaron Jeffery will be back fighting someone who's 8-3 and will get a contract at the third attempt.

Exactly, and somehow Aaron Jeffery will be back fighting someone who's 8-3 and will get a contract at the third attempt.
Like Ozzy Diaz the same week is fighting a can crusher in Joseph Pyfer and will probably win a contract off beating him. Contender Series is a flawed system, but alas.

Who would get you hyped?

Sergey Bilostenniy (HW)
Sharaputdin Magomedov (LHW)
Gabriel Bonfim (WW)
Shamil Gaziev (HW)
Abdoul Abdouragimov (WW)
In Soo Hwang (MW)
Ismael Bonfim (LW)
Tereza Bieda (WFLW)

Sergey Bilostenniy, Sharaputdin Magomedov, Gabriel Bonfim, and Tereza Bieda all have a championship level ceiling.

Outside of SD Dumas not impressed with anyone who has thus far been signed to DWCS 2022. No prospects with a championship level ceiling or who are must see.

Doing a bit of digging on the UFC site I reckon the following are on.

Tereza Bleda - Best Flyweight prospect in the world along with Dakota Ditcheva who fought for Okatagon.

Eduardo Neves - Monster Brazilian HW prospect who recently fought in LFA

Andres Luna Martinetti - Ecuadorian Flyweight from UWC who's 13-0 and finished his last fight with a calf slicer, yet to fight high level comp though.

Alessandro Costa - LUX flyweight champion, very good fighter

Denise Gomes - Training partner of Jessica Andrade who recently fought in Invicta.

Sandra Lavado - Peruvian strawweight from FFC who I've never seen.

Michael Parkin - Random British unbeaten HW can crusher.

Kaleio Romero - Featherweight wrestler who's fought in Combate a bit

Ivan Valenzuela - LUX Middleweight champion, looked good against lower level guys.

Oumar Sy - French LHW who's fought in ARES and KSW, pretty dominant top grappler

Karolina Wokcik - Strawweight who's fought a lot in KSW.

Most excited for Bleda, Neves and Costa, but overall not a bad list of additions.

Doing a bit of digging on the UFC site I reckon the following are on.

Tereza Bleda - Best Flyweight prospect in the world along with Dakota Ditcheva who fought for Okatagon.

Eduardo Neves - Monster Brazilian HW prospect who recently fought in LFA

Andres Luna Martinetti - Ecuadorian Flyweight from UWC who's 13-0 and finished his last fight with a calf slicer, yet to fight high level comp though.

Alessandro Costa - LUX flyweight champion, very good fighter

Denise Gomes - Training partner of Jessica Andrade who recently fought in Invicta.

Sandra Lavado - Peruvian strawweight from FFC who I've never seen.

Michael Parkin - Random British unbeaten HW can crusher.

Kaleio Romero - Featherweight wrestler who's fought in Combate a bit

Ivan Valenzuela - LUX Middleweight champion, looked good against lower level guys.

Oumar Sy - French LHW who's fought in ARES and KSW, pretty dominant top grappler

Karolina Wokcik - Strawweight who's fought a lot in KSW.

Most excited for Bleda, Neves and Costa, but overall not a bad list of additions.

Two of Parkin's four victories were against opponents taking a dive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back