Social Do I have a right to be angry?

No, no right to be offended. Buddy forgot or didn't get around to it... people make mistakes. Or he just found it too much of a pain in the ass to take a special car trip just for you and he couldn't be bothered. It didn't cost you anything so you don't get to bitch IMO. Say, "Oh well, that's unfortunate" and move on with the rest of your day.
his mate prolly has a thread on another website about his 'friend' bugging him to buy drugs for him

It is your own fault. Your gonna ask why but you say he is the type to promise things and not get it done then your bent all out of shape because he didn't do it as you expected. You knew this was the outcome yet you still get mad about it. You know he won't do it so don't ask him and find another way. I've gone through this myself some people are just dumb as fuck and they know they will forget but still have no urgency about it. Can't expect anything from that type of person but you can expect more from yourself.

Yeah, i'd be disappointed too but you're better off not bringing it up. Its just not a good look when it comes to weed, you're not supposed to care about weed (even though we do).

If he'd be breaking the law by getting them and transporting them then no, you should not be angry.

I had a friend ask me to get tequila for “the party” once and then he got all pissed it wasn’t expensive enough tequila, I told him to shove it up his ass

I agree, don't be angry....don't tack on your requests to someone else's vacation/good time. Keep the friendship.

Just make a friend in a legal state and they can send Rosin carts to you in the mail. It really is that simple

So my friend went to Vegas with a bunch of his friends to party and have a good time. Before he left I asked him to bring me back some Rosin carts. For those who don’t know weed, these are disposable cartridges (they look like the vapes kids smoke nowadays). Rosin is a very expensive and high quality grade type of concentrate.
The grades are 1) distillate - very low quality extracted with solvents/butane. 2) live resin - still extracted with butane but more flavorful
3) Rosin - very strong, but more importantly all the oils being vaporized is from the plant itself, no outside oils. It’s basically frozen dried plant matter, that gets the oils pressed out of it. It is a solventless extract

He told me ok he has a ton of time and not much planned up there, he will be sure to do it.
I told him that I know he plans on going on a bender and letting loose and if he could make sure to buy the carts, maybe buy them early on in his trip. He doesn’t have a car so I said I would pay for the Uber to get to the dispo.
He told me to calm down and reassured me he’s going to get it. (I believed him)

Anyways long story short he’s up there partying and hes coming home already. Definitely didn’t buy the carts. Like I know he was doing me a favor and I should be lucky he even entertained the request, but this guy always makes promises he can’t keep but makes it sound like he’s so sure he’s going to do it.

I can’t help but feel a little disappointed and disrespected by him not following through. I would him have rather said there is no promises but he will try. Getting my hopes up like that and then not doing is a shitty feeling.

He knows it means a lot to me since I try to keep my body healthy. I eat edibles but the delayed onset and timing makes it hard for me to enjoy. Like I can only eat an edible Saturday night or Sunday morning. It would have been nice to take one rip from the least harmful vaporizing option. (Smoking weed is combusting and the other carts are filled with garbage. I would only take one rip once or twice a week but still, I’m kind of a hypochondriac when it comes to enjoying vices)

I know I might sound entitled but man I really got my hopes up because he was so confident he would get it for me. Literally the only thing to help me take the edge off some days.

Anyways… let me have it sherdog. Do I even have a right to be irritated? Or am I just an entitled junkie who wants to inject the marijuanas… Maybe I need to be put in perspective

Let it go. You knew this was the likely outcome before you even asked. By your own admission, you have willingly entered and maintained a friendship with a person that does not keep promises or follow through. This is the deal you made. Not to mention it was a favor.

Just tried to make some rosin out of a hair straightener after reading this thread. Ended up getting sweaty just to decarb like 2 grams with 0 rosin and now my whole house smells like bud. Fucking liars on reddit man lol.

Little angry, but I have no right to be so I'm just gonna go smoke since that's way less stress.

Which one do you own? I use a Starry V3 and it absolutely works. Not much more involved in using it than there is with using a bong. I don't vape CBD bud though. Do you live somewhere where it's still illegal?
It’s called the Tinymight 2. Yes I live in an illegal state

So my friend went to Vegas with a bunch of his friends to party and have a good time. Before he left I asked him to bring me back some Rosin carts. For those who don’t know weed, these are disposable cartridges (they look like the vapes kids smoke nowadays). Rosin is a very expensive and high quality grade type of concentrate.
The grades are 1) distillate - very low quality extracted with solvents/butane. 2) live resin - still extracted with butane but more flavorful
3) Rosin - very strong, but more importantly all the oils being vaporized is from the plant itself, no outside oils. It’s basically frozen dried plant matter, that gets the oils pressed out of it. It is a solventless extract

He told me ok he has a ton of time and not much planned up there, he will be sure to do it.
I told him that I know he plans on going on a bender and letting loose and if he could make sure to buy the carts, maybe buy them early on in his trip. He doesn’t have a car so I said I would pay for the Uber to get to the dispo.
He told me to calm down and reassured me he’s going to get it. (I believed him)

Anyways long story short he’s up there partying and hes coming home already. Definitely didn’t buy the carts. Like I know he was doing me a favor and I should be lucky he even entertained the request, but this guy always makes promises he can’t keep but makes it sound like he’s so sure he’s going to do it.

I can’t help but feel a little disappointed and disrespected by him not following through. I would him have rather said there is no promises but he will try. Getting my hopes up like that and then not doing is a shitty feeling.

He knows it means a lot to me since I try to keep my body healthy. I eat edibles but the delayed onset and timing makes it hard for me to enjoy. Like I can only eat an edible Saturday night or Sunday morning. It would have been nice to take one rip from the least harmful vaporizing option. (Smoking weed is combusting and the other carts are filled with garbage. I would only take one rip once or twice a week but still, I’m kind of a hypochondriac when it comes to enjoying vices)

I know I might sound entitled but man I really got my hopes up because he was so confident he would get it for me. Literally the only thing to help me take the edge off some days.

Anyways… let me have it sherdog. Do I even have a right to be irritated? Or am I just an entitled junkie who wants to inject the marijuanas… Maybe I need to be put in perspective

I would say you have the right to feel bummed out a little or disappointed things didn't go how you wanted but mad is a bit much. Your friend was on vacation and sometimes you just don't get the chance to do those little favors for people back home.

Well.. if any of my friends say they'll do something they will, going down in flames trying..

If it's a "guy i know" i don't count on shit and therefore never get disappointed..

A timeline where you never have to fight of animals or an invading clan together with swords has really devalued the word friend..

No you don't TS. Do you know how annoying it is when someone ask you to get them something while they are on vacation? You may think it's no big deal, but I for one hate that shit.

Back