Do you follow a healthy diet and lifestyle?

My diet is 2 eight ounce Red Bulls a day. breakfast is a glass of milk & peanut butter. dinner is a hamburger.

I work out 4-5 times a week and swim / cardio about 3x a week. I also have seven 12 packs of RC Cola in my house.

<Grimes01>

I used to just cycle/hike. Now I lift 3 out of every 4 days. (Basic Push Pull Legs program). And I hike on my gym off days sometimes. My diet used to be much more strict, dabbled in both intermittent and extended fast. But with the amount of exercise I do, I don't really track my calories or quantity. But I still eat relatively clean at home, only eating fried/greasy/processed food when I eat out. (maybe 1-2 meals a week).

I have gotten so used to go to gym when I vacation, I always try to find hotels with a gym so if I have the energy, I'd still train out of habit.

I eat well but have desert every night, ice cream and snickers. I run a minimum of 6km every day. Two or three days a week I go over 10-20km if I'm preparing for an event.

Just started a new nutrition program counting macros and shit.

Yeah.
One thing I’ve had down more daily/consistently for last 7/8 years.

Only eat at night: a big ass meal then a big snack before bed. Modified Paleo style esque I guess. I’ve cut down on booze big time last few years.

5 to 7 runs a week 35 to 60 miles & lift 4 to 6 days a week as well.
I do a couple things right consistently & this is
1 micro pattern I’m doing well.

I look & feel pretty good @44, & I plan on living as healthy/well as I can as I ease down the road in this life.

Health is wealth & is a lot easier to be a more insightful, discerning & spiritual version of myself, if I’m feeling well enough & vibrant/strong.

I reckon I’ll age fairly well as long as I keep this up, with a few updates/ modifications to the daily pattern as needed.

Last edited:
Are you non sedentary?
Do you resistance train 2-3 times a week? Cardio 2-3x a week?

healthy diet?
You out here taking vitamins or nah

limiting alcohol?
Let’s hear it
- my current job is more sedentary than I have had in the past.
- I do resistance training every day.
- I go on regular hikes with my family and play ultimate as much as I can at school.
- My diet is quite healthy.
- vitamins every day and suplliment Vitamin D during the winter
- I have no more than one drink when I decide to have a drink.

With that said, I've gained about eight pounds this year. I assume it's due to two things:
- a more sedentary work (I haven't coached since Covid.
- I'm straight up.middle aged and my metabolism has slowed

I try to. I know I can do better. I do my stretches and core routine 6 days a week. I just need to get in more mountain bike rides. Walk my dogs a lot. Just try to stay in good shape for dirtbikes season fall, winter, and spring.

Are you non sedentary?
Do you resistance train 2-3 times a week? Cardio 2-3x a week?

healthy diet?
You out here taking vitamins or nah

limiting alcohol?
Let’s hear it
I could exercise more but I walk 30-60 minutes a day. I eat pretty healthy, no soda or alcohol. I do take vitamins.

My diet became more healthy after I was put on blood pressure medicine. I also became lactose intolerant after age 30 so I think not drinking dairy anymore made me a lot more toned.

Eat well, exercise daily, never was a drinker or smoker, good amount of sleep and not overly stressed. Dont really supplement but am taking vit D since its winter and I barely get to see sun.

Could improve by adding more cardio but otherwise doing good. Makes me sad when people are fat lazy slobs who dont take care of themselves.

Yes
AG1 every morning, lots of meat, fruit, and dairy as well as exercise 5x/week.
I live in the midwest and everyone here is fat and out of shape. It's disgusting. I constantly have to justify my healthy choices to people I interact with like my wife's friends and family. "What's that green drink you're always drinking?? Yuck!"
I plan on living to 120 at least.

No matter how healthy I prepare it, meat just destroys my digestion system for days. Don't matter if I try low carb, low fat, eat it with tons of salads or take bromelain enzymes.

Healthy diet means different things but my lifestyle is great since I do not have a real job.

The good:
- No alcohol or drugs.
- reduced red meat
- low amounts of prepared/processed food (I have a definition of processed food that is in line with gastroenterology)
- still active with good intensity
- vitamins: yes
- no TRT/HRT

Could be better:
- total calorie reduction needed
- I love carbs
- when I was younger I ate a lot of sweets because i could burn it off easily, now have to moderate.
- need to balance core, strength, and endurance 6 days a week. Older I get, the more I need to invest time into core to prevent injuries. My core work is way too irregular

I'm 180cm, 81kg
I should drop 7- 10lbs (3kg)

Nope.

I did when I was able to exercise.
Currently I have a "fragmented fracture" in right shoulder blade where hardware from shoulder replacement attaches.

I can't do shit. Hurts like a motherfucker.
Even with a sling on if I walk for 10 minutes pain level goes thru the roof.

And for whatever reason I eat very healthy when I workout, body craves lean protein and vegetables, but when not exercising body wants carbs, chips, junk.

Looking forward to getting back in shape one day.

So, you're a cyborg........

I quit smoking weed on July 1st and am practicing semen retention. My son is visiting for the summer so we've been going to the gym together. I feel more clear headed and have a lot of energy even though I'm in my early 40s. I want to set a good example for him while he's with me and as far as semen retention, honestly I am tired of dating women who are not very attractive. I've decided to abstain from all sex and focus on self improvement for now. As for diet, I try to eat organic and avoid gluten, soy, and artificial colors and flavors. I've been eating this way for a few years and my health improved drastically after I stopped eating foods that contain ingredients from Monsanto. They're a sleazy company, they control most of the food supply, and their stuff is poison.

I lift weights 5-6 per week, 3 30 minutes of rowing per week and walk 8-10 kilometers per day with my dog.
I did stop with bjj last year because it was starting to really fuck up my joints and ligaments.
I eat healthy every day. Just have a cheat meal and dessert on Saturday.
Will be 41 in a few weeks but most people I meet think I'm in my late 20s or early 30s.

Only a fucking idiot doesn't take care of himself.

I quit alcohol and caffeine about 7-8 years ago. Lots of intense cardio via basketball and skateboarding, however they've both resulted in multiple broken bones and tendon ruptures, such is the nature of the beast. Smoked a lot of hashoil during the last decade, but recently quit all weed products for 6 months. Sugary treats come and go, learning to mostly give them up. Weight training keeps me sane. Almost 50 years old and still no TRT or hormone manipulation. Zero pharmaceutical meds. Other than white hair and beard most people have no idea I'm as old as I am.

My diet isn't great. Too much processed and.junk food, always had a problem with binging. I've moved over to sort of a modified fasting system. If I'm not hungry I don't eat, and substitute a fair amount of meals with protein shakes.

I bought a punching bag and get a fair amount of exercise between work and moderate cardio. Fell off with exercising for a bit after getting sick but I'm getting back to it. Want to join a gym soon.

I've lost roughly 20 lbs since I noticed I was getting fat again and started making changes.

Back