Do you like seeing women fight in MMA?

Do you like seeing women fight in MMA?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith open a can of worms when he said he doesn't like seeing women fight in MMA. So I thought I'd make a poll and see what the numbers will be like on here.

The top level is legit.

Weili, Amanda, etc.

The real question is, why the fuck do we care so much about what SAS says?

He hasn't said anything new or profound here. Sherbros have been saying this for years that they don't like WMMA.

No. Only a handful are really talented, who I enjoy watching - Zhang, JJ, Rose, etc...

The rest are just boring to watch, they also lack the skill to compete with the top females.

I wish they all just stay in Invicta, and if you're a fan, you can watch it there.

I hate having to have Jessica Eye types on the main card every event, kills the flow for me.

I can admit I was pretty upset seeing Rose get spike KO'd. I doubt I'd have that reaction with a dude. Still for WMMA

only if they're hot. and then i'm not really watching the fight itself.

i've got nothing against the chicks competing, i'm just not terribly interested. i don't watch women's basketball, or women's tennis, or women's soccer either, it's all just the minor leagues to me. not to be mean or anything, i wish them well. i mean, i don't watch high school baseball games either, it doesn't mean i want them to stop playing or anything.

I don't really care about anything that women do but they can do anything they want.

Whaddya want from me.

tenor.gif

Just like other women’s sports it’s cool let them do their own thing but get it off my $70 PPV. Create your own league and let ppl who want to watch it watch it. Don’t mix it with the males because it’s a different product.

The top level is legit.

Weili, Amanda, etc.

He hasn't said anything new or profound here. Sherbros have been saying this for years that they don't like WMMA.
The real answer is probably because the incels here need some validation.

I absolutely do. The top level of WMMA is catching up quickly to Male MMA. It's not there yet, but the sport is developing very fast thanks to the UFC putting them on the main show rather than segregating them.

Women who fight are just as courageous and entertaining as men who fight, in my opinion.

The top level is legit.

Weili, Amanda, etc.

He basically said what Royce Gracie said. That he doesn't like it, but it's a free country and they can do what they want. So yeah, nothing new.

I absolutely do. The top level of WMMA is catching up quickly to Male MMA. It's not there yet, but the sport is developing very fast thanks to the UFC putting them on the main show rather than segregating them.

Women who fight are just as courageous and entertaining as men who fight, in my opinion.
Yeah, keeping them secluded on Invicta would doom the women's sport and stagnate it.

Last edited:
Back