Do you smoke cigarettes?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
No, never. Fucking disgusting filthy habit. In fact, and this is a weird thing, I can't even stand the feel of a cigarette package. It disgusts me and make me feel ill. Strange I know. Cigarette butts make me want to throw up, especially when I see them in the bottom of a bottle.

Smoke when I drink out with friends, not really around that, yes I know it's stupid.

People smoke outside nowadays.
I despise the people who do!

My friend spent years saving for a property for him and his wife. Only to then be forced to smoke outdoors as his wife won't let him smoke in doors lol.

When I was a kid with asma neighbors or other visitors would just light up without asking if it's OK to. Without opening a window. It was normal.

I finally quit after years of trying with mixed results. Quitting cold turkey would never work for more than a day or two, but I had success with the patch. Different ways work for different people.

Quitting smoking can be incredibly hard, but it's so worth it. I finally quit for good about 5 years ago and I am so glad I did. Don't give up Sherbro.
The patches are good if you're on a level playing ground with no emotional issues, they're great.
I still have some in my hand bag.

I know now there are a couple of people I would just like to hang out and have a cigarette with, but I'd be able to pack it in again after I think.

I despise the people who do!

My friend spent years saving for a property for him and his wife. Only to then be forced to smoke outdoors as his wife won't let him smoke in doors lol.

When I was a kid with asma neighbors or other visitors would just light up without asking if it's OK to. Without opening a window. It was normal.
Was she a smoker?
Smoking inside indoors is gross. I used to.

Yep.

I've "quit" here and there, but they always find their way back into my pocket. Working from home(which I was doing long before the pandemic), hasn't exactly helped either. My office is pretty much one of those "Mad Men" offices. Drinks, smokes...and work when I have to.

Yes, I have bipolar. I read something like 70% of people with bipolar smoke. I really couldn't live without them until I switched to vaping a few years ago, which I like even more thanks to the smell and cost.

In Australia the average price is around $1.20 per smoke. You gotta be a fuckin moron to pay that

I used to, then it became an "only when I drink thing."
Eventually it became an "If I am smoking I am incredibly drunk and about to do some wild shit" thing.
Dont do either now. Cant even handle light vaping. It seems incredibly gross.
I also always found it gross how much that smell really gets absorbed by your hair (and clothing) . I remember taking showers after a show and smelling the smoke smell wash out of my hair when the water hit.
I dont miss it.

Still smoke cbd occasionally though.

Yes when I drink... Alcohol doesnt fuck me up tommorow enough so I throw in some sore throat and headache caused by alchohol and cigs combined.

I recall the hangover headaches I used to get from spending a night at a bar. When smoking was banned in bars, I was surprised to find out that it apparently wasn't the alcohol causing the headaches but it must have been the smoke. I could drink at a bar without getting a headache.

Yes, I have bipolar. I read something like 70% of people with bipolar smoke. I really couldn't live without them until I switched to vaping a few years ago, which I like even more thanks to the smell and cost.
where do you buy vape juice now?

isnt it not available here to buy?

Never smoked and never will.

My mom smoked Camel unfiltered and I was like "NOPE, not for me!" :)

NZ vaporeyes. Havn't ordered for a while but i think it's still legal to import.
im pretty sure they changed the laws on international purchasing too!

it was in the news months ago.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-to.../about-smoking-and-tobacco/about-e-cigarettes

Are e-cigarettes legal?
Various laws apply to the marketing and use of e-cigarettes in Australia.

It’s illegal to use, sell or buy nicotine for use in e-cigarettes.

Find out more about e-cigarette laws.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12...coming-illegal-import-nicotine-fluid/12993622

https://www.athra.org.au/vaping/the-law/

Nicotine
Under Australian law, it is illegal to buy, possess or use liquid nicotine for vaping without a prescription from a registered Australian medical practitioner.
However, importation, use and possession of liquid nicotine for a ‘therapeutic use’ (eg to quit or reduce smoking or to prevent relapse) are legal if the user has a prescription from an Australian medical practitioner. It is then classified as a Schedule 4 product (prescription only) and it is permissible to possess or use it for personal use. It is legal for the doctor to write the prescription.

im pretty sure they changed the laws on international purchasing too!

it was in the news months ago.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-to.../about-smoking-and-tobacco/about-e-cigarettes

Are e-cigarettes legal?
Various laws apply to the marketing and use of e-cigarettes in Australia.

It’s illegal to use, sell or buy nicotine for use in e-cigarettes.

Find out more about e-cigarette laws.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12...coming-illegal-import-nicotine-fluid/12993622

https://www.athra.org.au/vaping/the-law/

Nicotine
Under Australian law, it is illegal to buy, possess or use liquid nicotine for vaping without a prescription from a registered Australian medical practitioner.
However, importation, use and possession of liquid nicotine for a ‘therapeutic use’ (eg to quit or reduce smoking or to prevent relapse) are legal if the user has a prescription from an Australian medical practitioner. It is then classified as a Schedule 4 product (prescription only) and it is permissible to possess or use it for personal use. It is legal for the doctor to write the prescription.
I just read it's going to start being enforced in October this year. I guess i'll stock up. Though I think it will still be easy to import. The worst that will happen is it gets confiscated, imo.

I just read it's going to start being enforced in October this year. I guess i'll stock up. Though I think it will still be easy to import. The worst that will happen is it gets confiscated, imo.
oh its from october?

cool ill buy a shit load too.

have you tried to import thc?

oh its from october?

cool ill buy a shit load too.

have you tried to import thc?
Nope I don't like weed. I have successfully imported CBD twice though. Once was for oil, the other for Vape juice. Neither of them done fuck all to me, but they costed a hell of a lot.

Used to be a pack a day. Now usually only when I'm drinking. I had one today. Tried vaping but it felt like my lungs were filling up with liquid, so I'll just stick to my occasional habit.

Jesus, so many People have never smoked.

Sallys. Sometimes a cigarette is amazing.

Nope I don't like weed. I have successfully imported CBD twice though. Once was for oil, the other for Vape juice. Neither of them done fuck all to me, but they costed a hell of a lot.
yeah i bought back cbd from london before. it does shit all. doesnt even make me sleep better or anything.

Back