Do you think music sucks because you don't like it?

Big Dawg

I Did It My Way
@Black
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like country. But would never say it sucks or people who like it are dumb? How do you personally feel?

@Gracious Warrior

Not a jab at you, so don't take this to heart.

<209Bitch>

Country does suck tho it's depressing and sad

Rap music of the last 15 years has sucked mostly as well

In fact if it isn't 60s-90s I'll just pass

There's stuff that isn't my style and there's stuff that I don't like which also sucks.

Cotton Eyed Joe
Macarena

Yeah kinda... if it didn't suck I'd like it.

That goes by the artist though and not genre.

Country does suck tho it's depressing and sad

Rap music of the last 15 years has sucked mostly as well

In fact if it isn't 60s-90s I'll just pass

I do not like rap since The Geto Boys. But I would never say it sucks just because I don't like it.

So because other people don't have your taste they suck.

Y'all our entitled.

Let's call this forum. The real entitled cunts of sherdog.

Depends on if it takes any actual skill to make. Don’t enjoy baby making rnb, but, many can actually sing very well, so it doesn’t actually suck imo. Also country, which reminds me of growing up around gross assholes in bars, and I hate it because of that. It all Just depends.

I hated those songs too

Worst was thing was when we lost uncle pat in a macarena accident. I'd always told him that song sucked

Some of those moves are for professionals only. It was like the original Tide Pod challenge.

Reactions: Zer
There are probably songs that I’d like in every genre so I wouldn’t say that any genre sucks.

There is a place for all types of music in this world, except Opera….

There are probably songs that I’d like in every genre so I wouldn’t say that any genre sucks.

Amen, although I still don't like country. But I couldn't say it sucks. Just not something I would put on and listen to.

Tosca, La Traviata, La Boheme etc. are powerful - especially live.

Maybe if I was coked up I'd stay awake. Just to see the performance. It is about the show. I guess.

My biggest problem with country music is that I find it extremely lazy. Back road … my truck … your eyes… Jesus. That could literally be the base for a country song, and the main fan base is middle aged women and farmers and both have lots of cash to fund the genre .

Back