Opinion Do you Trust the Integrity of the Police?

There is an inherent limit to the amount of trust I will give to powerful fraternal organizations, and that limit is fairly low.

Individuals, yes. I've met some very nice and trustworthy individuals who are police.

The police as a group, no. I think the institution has enough corrupt individuals that undermine the group. It only takes a few bad cops working together to harm dozens, if not hundreds, of innocent people.

Exactly.

Individuals, yes. I've met some very nice and trustworthy individuals who are police.

The police as a group, no. I think the institution has enough corrupt individuals that undermine the group. It only takes a few bad cops working together to harm dozens, if not hundreds, of innocent people.
I'm the opposite. Overall as an institution the police are there to serve and protect and I think the majority just want to uphold that. But bad apples in the bunch give them a bad rap.

And this is coming from a white male who has been face down on the hood of his car for no reason.

GTFOH with that nonsense... If blacks would take some responsibility for themselves and their neighborhoods, they would fare a whole lot better with the law system.

The Central Park 5, Bothan Jean and Atatiana Jefferson case among many others say otherwise.

I do thrust in the integrity of certain individuals for sure, but i dont trust in the integrity of any corporation that have any ties with the government

Not implicitly, but I am always polite and agreeable. I tend to trust older cops more, they just seem less likely to fuck with you for the fun of it. I went to school with some real pieces of work who are now cops, but I guess every generation probably has those.

There is an inherent limit to the amount of trust I will give to powerful fraternal organizations, and that limit is fairly low.
*is arrested tomorrow*

it depends on where you go.

I trust the cops in Manhattan. in Queens, & the other boroughs for that matter - not so much.

I seldomly find non criminals and upstanding citizens with deep rooted hate for police.

their jobs are tough and they deal with the dredges of society every day. Sure, the cop who gave me a cell phone ticket didn’t provoke kind thoughts, but law and order is necessary in a civilized society.

unfortunately, with the left, the exception is the rule when convenient. Let’s amplify the actions of the few bad cops for click bait and to support the narrative.

The Central Park 5, Bothan Jean and Atatiana Jefferson case among many others say otherwise.

So, because you came up with 3 cases and tacked on a rather ambiguous many others, I'm supposed to believe that cops unfairly target innocent blacks? What about the literally millions of cases where everything was on the up-and-up?

In your worldview, is it only whites who're incapable of judging fairly when it comes to minorities?

So, because you came up with 3 cases and tacked on a rather ambiguous many others, I'm supposed to believe that cops unfairly target innocent blacks? What about the literally millions of cases where everything was on the up-and-up?

In your worldview, is it only whites who're incapable of judging fairly when it comes to minorities?

thanks for the stupid post of the day. There's literally thousands of cases of minorities being unfairly targeted by white trash with a badge. Just because you're white trash and triggered doesn't mean @Mike_Tyson_fan36 is wrong. He's 110% right. I'd trust raw dogging a 20 dollar prostitute before I'd ever trust a fat nerd with a gun and badge

I'm the opposite. Overall as an institution the police are there to serve and protect and I think the majority just want to uphold that. But bad apples in the bunch give them a bad rap.

And this is coming from a white male who has been face down on the hood of his car for no reason.
See, I think that most cops are good cops doing the right thing in the face of difficult circumstances.

But the institution itself is different. The institution runs from the guys running foot patrols, through detectives, into the judicial system where they testify against alleged criminals, etc.

My lack of trust is about the institution and how even a few bad apples can have an outsized effect on justice. Even if 95% of cops are good people, the 5% of bad cops will impact people far beyond their numbers. They will give people criminal records that will permanently harm their lives. And they will protect other bad cops from justice from wrongdoing.

So, it's a scale of impact thing. I feel the same way about teachers and pretty much any organization that exercises government authority over huge masses of people where the impacted people have little recourse for their grievances and there's no competitive incentive to change behaviors.

thanks for the stupid post of the day. There's literally thousands of cases of minorities being unfairly targeted by white trash with a badge. Just because you're white trash and triggered doesn't mean @Mike_Tyson_fan36 is wrong. He's 110% right. I'd trust raw dogging a 20 dollar prostitute before I'd ever trust a fat nerd with a gun and badge

Your post leads me to believe either one of three things about you:

1.) You're a simple white guy who cucks himself to minorities to feel a sense of moral superiority...

2.) You're a white guy who pretends he's black because you had the misfortune of growing up in a minority neighborhood...

3.) You're a black guy who hates whitey and will grab anything you can to disparage whites.

Which one is it?

As for your argument, when all factors are taken into account, police do not unfairly target minorities.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

This is when you know you and your entire nation have been well and truly cucked

You know, to be fair, I was going to reply "But we do, thanks to globalists and their importation of the third world who act like thugs"

But then I realized something...Americans....Are allowed to have Militias...

The police are actually working against Americans in this regard.

You know, to be fair, I was going to reply "But we do, thanks to globalists and their importation of the third world who act like thugs"

But then I realized something...Americans....Are allowed to have Militias...

The police are actually working against Americans in this regard.

If things get bad enough, that’s where we’re headed, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back