Do you view JBJ as an undefeated fighter, even though he had a "loss" to Matt Hamill.

Do you view JBJ as an undefeated fighter, even though he had a "loss" to Matt Hamill.

• Total voters

PrydeShlls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the title says, @The Higher Power and myself got into a little argument in another thread that prompt me to ask this question to sherdog. Poll it up, thanks!

I know it says he lost on his fightfinder page but anybody who watched that fight knew he did not fucking lose.

Jones is undefeated with a loss, or he is defeated without a loss.

the only people who say no to this are just plain haters, that wasn't a loss vs hamill

I consider him 21-0 with 1 Mazagatti

It's a loss with an asterisk, like Fedor's loss to TK.

He hasn't been defeated but holds an L on his record so he isn't undefeated but nobody at the highest level in mma is except khabib

Of course he's undefeated.

Not even Hamill thinks he won that fight.

Call it a paper loss only.

as much as i've always hated him, yeah.

hamill had absolutely nothing for jones, and was on his way to getting finished even if jones didn't 12-6.

Jones is undefeated IMO. If it was a street fight, his record would still be untainted. :)

Even if you don't think it was a stupid DQ, which I do, he clearly was not beaten

The only people answering no just don't like Jon Jones

After watching Hamil destroy Bones' elbows with his face...I don't think so!. that shit was a legit tactic employed by people with brain damage the world over..

Even if you don't think it was a stupid DQ, which I do, he clearly was not beaten
It was only a DQ because Hammill was done and couldn't continue fighting, obviously that wasn't from just those elbows he was getting a brutal beating and the fight probably should have been stopped before the downward elbows. Many guys have done worse things in a fight and not gotten the DQ, Jones got it because he beat his ass too bad

Back