Media Doctor explains Izzy's right pec

So it's not fat? From my understanding if it’s just fat it should go away
It's harder. Not something you can spot train and burn away.
Surgery is a few grand, you get a cool nipple scar and maybe a tiny hole in your armpit. About 3-4 months recovery and 2 years of ultra sensitivity on the scar.

Gyno doesn't have to impact both pecs equally.

Having pointed that out, everyone talking about this is more about butt-hurt than any legit claim of using PEDs.

Really, please provide another plausable expalnation? Newly formed gyno in an competitive athlete is almost always the result of cycling off roids. Pec tears and injuries do not look like this.

The weird part is the way Izzy dodges the question. If it was from trauma he would've adressed it.

It is what it is.

/thread

"Accuse them of what you are" tactics. Adesanya is doing it pretty well. So well that almost needed a bra to that weird fallen tit.

And this "doctor" is the man. He can see things without any exams, just looking for his tit. Is a GENIUS omg. Imagine all of us having a doctor like this, just look to you and knows what you have. Another level for sure...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
... SAID NO ONE EVER. Just looking for his 2 minutes of fame instead. Payroll is no joke.

Last edited:
Been lurking for years, but we’ve finally gotten to a topic I understand (ie, dudes with tits).

The doctor is either ignorant on the subject or flat out lying. Yes, gyno can affect one side of the chest more then the other. Yes, it looks exactly like that and can come on rather quickly, as in weeks.

There are tons of examples of bodybuilders with one-sided gyno or more advance gyno on one side. I can’t believe that guy actually said that.

And yes, I know from experience. Don’t be surprised when that lump is gone next time you see him after having it surgically extracted.

lol@this loser making a brand new account just to insinuate Adesanya is on the juice, that's pathetic

<Durant35>

Been lurking for years, but we’ve finally gotten to a topic I understand (ie, dudes with tits).

The doctor is either ignorant on the subject or flat out lying. Yes, gyno can affect one side of the chest more then the other. Yes, it looks exactly like that and can come on rather quickly, as in weeks.

There are tons of examples of bodybuilders with one-sided gyno or more advance gyno on one side. I can’t believe that guy actually said that.

And yes, I know from experience. Don’t be surprised when that lump is gone next time you see him after having it surgically extracted.
He either messed up his PCT or left something out, that would show up in testing.

lol@this loser making a brand new account just to insinuate Adesanya is on the juice, that's pathetic

<Durant35>
I’m not implying anything. It’s a pleasure to watch him fight and I’d be bummed if he popped. I’m pretty indifferent to what these guys use, just hope they’re smart enough to not get caught.

Like I rate Izzy massively and think he is a great fighter.

This is something that needs to be cleared up, it's a very strong indication that the champ is using PEDs in an organisation which is ostensibly Clean.

There might be some on here hanging onto this cause they hate the dude but it is objectively something that needs addressed.

So you felt so strongly. That you made a Alt account. Gtfo

He’s starting his transition...will be new Women’s MMA GOAT

I do agree that he needs to address it. I find it funny how many posters suddenly have degrees in medicine/health and so on to diagnose someone. Whatever the case, Izzy needs to address it and judging from all the attention it’s getting, I would assume he’s most likely going and not brush it off like he did at the post fight.

Why does it matter so much? I’m not saying he is or isn’t by the way. Israel is one of the athletes that I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt to but that being said, he’s a professional athlete and Peds run rampant in all sports. It is what it is. Doesn’t change how I view him or any other athlete.

It's always been there. Go look at old photos of him. He was very lean in this fight so it's more noticeable.

Izzy roided up and now he has tits to show it. fucking phony

Can the doctor explain this please. If you scroll down and only view from the shoulders down it could be considered nudity and i would get banned. This guy has bigger bewbs than 90% of wmma girls. Anyone?

maxresdefault.jpg

all flat bench, no incline bench

Back