Crime Doctors harassed one bumped into at Lee County school board mask meeting

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

These anti maskers are turning into Antifa, assaulting people. It was kind of a push but look at the hate on all the faces of the crowd. I mean the smooth brains are attacking Dr's. It fucking crazy. I guess 8 years of college is not worth a degree from YouTube.
You can protest all you want but like I have said about any protest don't touch anyone, block traffic, or destroy shit.
The lady in the American Flag dress, basically sums up that protest outside the meeting.
I wonder how many of those anti masker protestors are paid activists?

Edit.
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Let's see if right-wingers start setting up funds to bail 'em out.

They can use the ones set up by the left, anyone who can't afford bail can. That was the point.

Bail is discriminatory against the poor.

And now he's pretending to care about destruction of property and blocking traffic. <Lmaoo>

Can you point to anyone on this forum specifically defending the destruction of property and traffic blocking?

The right wing is becoming more and more violent with these school board meetings.

this is happening across America and it’s mostly being carried out by the fringe MAGA reactionary base.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...remove-school-boards-mask-mandates-2021-8?amp

A GOP candidate running for local office in northeastern Pennsylvania pledged to confront the pro-mask school board in his district with "20 strong men" in tow.

Speaking at the Freedom Rally against mask mandates in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Steve Lynch suggested that instead of going to school boards with "freaking data," people should go in with the intent to remove them.

"I'm going in with 20 strong men, and I'm gonna give them an option — they can leave, or they can be removed," said Lynch, the Republican nominee for Northampton County executive.

They can use the ones set up by the left, anyone who can't afford bail can. That was the point.

Bail is discriminatory against the poor.

Great. Is there any money left in them?

Being poor sucks. This isn't news. More incentive to not commit crimes I would think.

Great. Is there any money left in them?

Being poor sucks. This isn't news. More incentive to not commit crimes I would think.

It's an organization that exists for that explicit purpose, I imagine they are still around.

Harris asked people to donate to them and that was presented as her bailing out rapists and pedophiles, because apparently nobody actually believes "innocent until proven guilty" is still a thing.

And people shouldn't need incentives to avoid committing crimes. They should just not commit them.

It's an organization that exists for that explicit purpose, I imagine they are still around.

Harris asked people to donate to them and that was presented as her bailing out rapists and pedophiles, because apparently nobody actually believes "innocent until proven guilty" is still a thing.

And people shouldn't need incentives to avoid committing crimes. They should just not commit them.

Still takes people to donate, right? That's a bit more the crux of it. My guess is 2020 saw a surge in donations. But you seem to know alot about getting bailed out so if you've got some numbers I'd love to take a look.

Exactly. So if someone has trouble posting bail that's not my problem.

Speaking at the Freedom Rally against mask mandates in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Steve Lynch suggested that instead of going to school boards with "freaking data," people should go in with the intent to remove them.

"I'm going in with 20 strong men, and I'm gonna give them an option — they can leave, or they can be removed," said Lynch, the Republican nominee for Northampton County executive.

A lynch mob essentially......

Still takes people to donate, right? That's a bit more the crux of it. My guess is 2020 saw a surge in donations. But you seem to know alot about getting bailed out so if you've got some numbers I'd love to take a look.

Exactly. So if someone has trouble posting bail that's not my problem.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Being arrested doesn't make you guilty.

A lynch mob essentially......

Yes. This is becoming more frequent. The American MAGA base is extremely unhinged. Just look at what MAGA politicians are saying. MTG, Lauren Boebert, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz. Madison Cawthorn was just talking bloodshed and civil war.

That stupid fucking nurse started all that shit. Those fucking retarded Anti-maskers shouldn't have been there but that dumb nurse started this shit and the mouth breathers reacted.

Back