Does anyone follow the former mafia/mobsters genre on youtube?

Franzese is full of shit. Its a bs excuse. Ive met mike before. He is a nice guy tho.
Frank cullota. He died a few years ago. He was furious at deniro for bashing trump.
You said 'ALL OF THEM' so far you've named one, and assumed one loves trump after saying he doesn't.

What else you got, kid?

You said 'ALL OF THEM' so far you've named one, and assumed one loves trump after saying he doesn't.

What else you got, kid?
all the big ones are pretty conservative

not that there is anything wrong with that
but they aren't the most educated on politics and it's like listening to wr literally when they get on their soapbox

it would just as cringe if Sammy went on a rant about racial injustice but justspat a bunch of tag lines and hyperbole

I'm there for the mob stuff not the other bs

the other channels I mentioned do a much better job of sticking to the content

What else you got, kid?

iu

They all were professional bullshitters all their lifes. Thieves, liars., backstabbers, murderers Why would anyone expect them to be different and believe a word they say? They are all scum and lowlifes or like Franzese experts in creating a fake image. If you like this ok but imo its just boring and sad to see these guys not rotting in jail but flexing like pathetic teenagers as senior citizens.

Nope. I never understood the fascination some people have with these criminals. They all end up dead, broke, imprisoned or in Witness Protection.

Franczese is decent, Alite seems like a meathead goon who is just trying to seem tough. Sammy the bull is the worst. The guys stories revolve around how smart he is and how he could have been the boss of bosses. He is a killer but he could never have been the boss however all of his stories revolve around everyone praising him and bowing down to him.

A cool YouTube channel is Mooneys dash cam. It is a New York kid in a big F250 that drives to famous mob and murder scenes in New York City and give brief recaps of the events that took place at the locations. Not the highest quality but neat little 10 - 15 minute videos with a tour of each area and photos and videos comparing the areas from then and now.

you follow any of the topside Chicano tubers?
always seems to be beef and them trip ping over the same stories

I dont watch any of them regularly but if an interesting topis pops up I'll check it out, sometimes I'll follow one for a little while but their bullshit and drama usually turn me off to their channel pretty quickly

Right now I check out a south sider named Dubs, he tells some decent stories without getting into the meaningless self destructive tribalism

I also check out a Northern drop out named 59 Jay, he tells some good stories while also trying to showthe dark side of this life and how its a dead end with no future

I also follow a couple Chicano channels that are more dedicated to the lifestyle and fun times, they usually live stream the weekend cruises and car shows and swap meet get togethers and concerts

I watch some of the California gang members and ex-convicts channels, not really big on the mafia stuff though
Michael Franzese is in an interesting and charismatic storyteller so sometimes I'll check him out when he pops up as a guest on other peoples channels, like FED... oops, I mean VLAD TV
Low budget losers who stole a VCR in 1992, now showing you how to make a burrito out of Doritos and Top Ramen.

I dont watch any of them regularly but if an interesting topis pops up I'll check it out, sometimes I'll follow one for a little while but their bullshit and drama usually turn me off to their channel pretty quickly

Right now I check out a south sider named Dubs, he tells some decent stories without getting into the meaningless self destructive tribalism

I also check out a Northern drop out named 59 Jay, he tells some good stories while also trying to showthe dark side of this life and how its a dead end with no future

I also follow a couple Chicano channels that are more dedicated to the lifestyle and fun times, they usually live stream the weekend cruises and car shows and swap meet get togethers and concerts
yea I'm a big fan of 59 Jay aka mananitos

I thought you might have a problem with him because he went sny

but I agree with his overall message he's got a lot of heart, but because of that sometimes his stuff gets repetitive

have you checked out his music? it does have that old sound but sometimes his bars are a little rusty imo

have you listened to ParadigmNews aka Boxer Mendoza channel

he also is anti the life and he has some great stories and a lot of people reach out to him with interesting stories from both sides of the divide.
he stays out beef and politics pretty well but I guess he is going to box some other youtuber🤨

Not the mafia but I try and follow the Mexican cartel scene and read a lot of books about it. Shit is beyond crazy
Any good yt links or other site sources? Good book recommendations?

Any good yt links or other site sources? Good book recommendations?

For books Anabel Hernandez is the best. It's insane how much dirt she dredges up. She goes deep into the corruption and the relationships between the cartels and authorities/government (I started off with Narcoland)

Kilo by Toby muse

Wolf Boys by Dan Slater

El Narco by Ioan Grillo

The Dope by Ben Smith

There are a bunch of decent books out there on top of these

For websites

Borderland Beat has great English coverage and articles on current happenings (This also includes new execution/torture vids as they appear (Pretty every day there are new ones), although they are well indicated if you want to avoid them) and also really good, detailed articles on cartel history

El Blog Del Narco is Spanish but google translate can pretty much get you by. Like Borderland Beat, a mix of current events and history

Narcofootage on Reddit is a good place to lurk. As always there are lots of gore videos but there is more informative content that pops up

There are some fun youtube channels but often their info is inaccurate and they're usually more clickbait commentaries over gore videos.

Kazquillo is probably the best I have seen as he is more directly but he doesn't upload much and his videos can be hit or miss. He doesn't cover gore videos, his best videos cover notable cartel people and gives their history

Youtube isn't the best because good cartel channels tend to get banned. There used to be a lot of awesome content on there. Back in the day, Mexico would sometimes release press interview of cartel bosses they'd captured, and there were a whole bunch of them that got english subtitles but a ton of them got deleted, but there are some that got reuploaded (If you speak Spanish you can still find a lot of these)

If you're interested in clickbaity cartel channels which are fun to watch but often have inaccuracies

Disturbed Reality is one that commentates over gore videos but obviously does not actually show them), but he makes an effort to give out a lot of cartel history while he does it

DeathDoor
WorththeHype
Joshua Roberts (Kind of interesting, he's an American lawyer with a youtube lawyer gimmick but he does have some good videos on notable cartel figures)
Luis Chaparro
Luxury Drop
Max Corrupt
Mexican Archives

Also just wiki is an awesome rabbithole for cartel stuff, I spent hours and hours on their when I first got interested

I don't really listen to podcasts, but there is one called The Underworld Podcast which tells some classic cartel stories (It also covers other criminal orgs)

Last edited:
For books Anabel Hernandez is the best. It's insane how much dirt she dredges up. She goes deep into the corruption and the relationships between the cartels and authorities/government (I started off with Narcoland)

Kilo by Toby muse

Wolf Boys by Dan Slater

El Narco by Ioan Grillo

The Dope by Ben Smith

There are a bunch of decent books out there on top of these

For websites

Borderland Beat has great English coverage and articles on current happenings (This also includes new execution/torture vids as they appear (Pretty every day there are new ones), although they are well indicated if you want to avoid them) and also really good, detailed articles on cartel history

El Blog Del Narco is Spanish but google translate can pretty much get you by. Like Borderland Beat, a mix of current events and history

Narcofootage on Reddit is a good place to lurk. As always there are lots of gore videos but there is more informative content that pops up

There are some fun youtube channels but often their info is inaccurate and they're usually more clickbait commentaries over gore videos.

Kazquillo is probably the best I have seen as he is more directly but he doesn't upload much and his videos can be hit or miss. He doesn't cover gore videos, his best videos cover notable cartel people and gives their history

Youtube isn't the best because good cartel channels tend to get banned. There used to be a lot of awesome content on there. Back in the day, Mexico would sometimes release press interview of cartel bosses they'd captured, and there were a whole bunch of them that got english subtitles but a ton of them got deleted, but there are some that got reuploaded (If you speak Spanish you can still find a lot of these)

If you're interested in clickbaity cartel channels which are fun to watch but often have inaccuracies

Disturbed Reality is one that commentates over gore videos but obviously does not actually show them), but he makes an effort to give out a lot of cartel history while he does it

DeathDoor
WorththeHype
Joshua Roberts (Kind of interesting, he's an American lawyer with a youtube lawyer gimmick but he does have some good videos on notable cartel figures)
Luis Chaparro
Luxury Drop
Max Corrupt
Mexican Archives

Also just wiki is an awesome rabbithole for cartel stuff, I spent hours and hours on their when I first got interested

I don't really listen to podcasts, but there is one called The Underworld Podcast which tells some classic cartel stories (It also covers other criminal orgs)

Fantastic! Thanks @Zer I'm gonna love reading all this tonight!

Reactions: Zer
Back