does anyone have a gif of nate punching conor on the cage?

Beautiful gif!!! One of my favorite parts of the fight that I rarely hear people mention.

Here ya go

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif
Lol at least he didn't quit, no shame in getting whipped it happens..

Interesting analysis, but could just be due to Nate being bigger and stronger.

I don't know. What does Conor have to do with it?

You morons are championing a guy that has got his ass kicked 10 times and has never held a championship and will never hold one.
What exactly is your point here? Because Nate has a bunch of losses on his record people can't root for him, or want to watch certain highlights of fights?

Here ya go

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif
Former UFC fighter now bellator fighter smashing Nate Diaz gif posted to rile up Diaz fans .........fans who care about 209,Stockton slapping,motherfucking and generally not much else .

Manages to mmamath his man Connor into the lower realms of bellator ......successful post .

Mcnuggets

Thomson was one of the best pound for pound fighters when he was champion. He was a monster so what he beat Nate. Nate didn't walk around with his chest out barking how he could beat Luke rockhold. Also Nate never ever ever has been slapped like a hoe repeatedly by another grown man who then went on to mount him from behind and strangle him. Like literally slapped and beaten into submission and then to top it off dude didn't go out on his shield and sleep.

You morons are championing a guy that has got his ass kicked 10 times and has never held a championship and will never hold one.

But yet the only belt that Conor will ever hold is by cutting 30 pounds of his walking weight just so he can beat up midgets in a weight division he looks like Skeletor or an extra in the walking dead at the weigh ins to compete in.

The hate doesn't come from Conors ego, or even Conors fans just sad fools with no life prospects, diabetes and a small penis lol

Nate fights guys his own size(LW) or larger(WW), not midgets(Conor's own words).

Back