does anyone have a gif of nate punching conor on the cage?

Where were all your complaints when Florian did it?
When did Florian go around calling everyone midgets and making fun of them for being smaller? When did Florian say weight didnt matter.?
Conor is the one that said he was fighting midgets in the featherweight division.

I don't know. What does Conor have to do with it?

You morons are championing a guy that has got his ass kicked 10 times and has never held a championship and will never hold one.
Robbie Lawler has 10 losses and is a current UFC champion. If Conor sticks around in the UFC and goes up in weight multiple times, we'll see how his record pans out in 14 or so fights (the number of UFC fights Diaz has over Conor, not even including his TUF fights). LW is a deeper division than FW as well. Doubt Conor would ever capture the LW belt even though he is the size of RDA.

Why? Did he fuck your mother or something?

Because there are probably a lot of guys you could be more mad at.

Because he's arrogant and disrespectful?

Is it really hard to see why some people don't like Conor McGregor?

Here ya go

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif
At least he didn't give up and tap you salty bitch.

Yes it will. It will be exactly the same, weak lol

You don't eat flush shots from guys like Holloway, Porier, and Chad Mendes of all people and have a "weak" chin. It doesnt work that way.

Fatigued to Pudz level and he still stayed on his feet after getting buckled.

I don't know. What does Conor have to do with it?

You morons are championing a guy that has got his ass kicked 10 times and has never held a championship and will never hold one.
And yet, Conor got schooled by him.

See we aren't really hating on Conor, just his shitty fans

You don't eat flush shots from guys like Holloway, Porier, and Chad Mendes of all people and have a "weak" chin. It doesnt work that way.

He ate almost no flush shots from Chad Mendes.

I thought so too, until I looked closer.

giphy.gif

He just ate that fucking BOMB like it was nothing, right?

Nope!

ezgif_21880460.gif

It barely even grazed his chin and hit him on the shoulder, knocking him off balance and making it appear as if he was hit on the button.

Conor may very well have a very average chin. The first time we saw him get truly rocked on the button, he was wobbled something bad.

Last edited:
He ate almost no flush shots from Chad Mendes.

I thought so too, until I looked closer.

giphy.gif

He just ate that fucking BOMB like it was nothing, right?

Nope!

ezgif-21880460.gif

It barely even grazed his chin and hit him on the shoulder, knocking him off balance and making it appear as if he was hit on the button.

Conor may very well have a very average chin. The first time we saw him get truly rocked on the button, he was wobbled something bad.

Nice. First time I saw it land where it did in Slo-Mo.

Still, Mendes, Holloway, Brimage, and Porier have hit him flush and clean. I still can't say his chin is average at all.

I like your AV :D

One of the better gif requests.

Sea-level Cain
Short-notice Diaz

Back