Does primal Justin Gaethje beat Holloway?

Nah, its horse shit, and he shouldn't have to make excuses "at this point in his career".
He can say whatever he wants buddeh. He will be back to fight again instead of quit cos a 145er beat his ass. Whatever it takes.

"yo he kicked my ass. I fucking suck. I'm gonna retire, that's what I'll do" - a no excuses statement that @StonedLemur loves

He can say whatever he wants buddeh. He will be back to fight again instead of quit cos a 145er beat his ass. Whatever it takes.

Yeah I guess I was taught different.
I was taught to admit your mistakes so you can learn from them, because all making excuses does is hide what's really there.

Shame on me for expecting professional adults to act accordingly.

"I'm a big pussy. Look at my nose. My nose is shattered by a 145er. LOOK at that shit. Y'all won't be seeing me again."

Yeah I guess I was taught different.
I was taught to admit your mistakes so you can learn from them, because all making excuses does is hide what's really there.

Shame on me for expecting professional adults to act accordingly.
Whatevs bruh this is human cockfighting. Rules be different.

Gaethje also said he was surprised at how patient Max was and that he thought he'd be able to pull him into more of a fight. he was also surprised at how fast Max was able to close distance and his overall speed. he also said he got buzzed by an uppercut in the 1st rd. what's funny is that his coaches didn't even know he got spinning kicked because they were busy getting the corner stuff ready, they had to ask Gaethje what happened lol.

he says most of this stuff in the 1st 5 minutes but i timestamped the part where he says the nose didn't affect him.

Thx man, will listen soon

"I'm a big pussy. Look at my nose. My nose is shattered by a 145er. LOOK at that shit. Y'all won't be seeing me again."

You're not even making sense at this point homeboy.
I never said anything like that, but you go on prancing babygirl.

"all you max fans you were all right and all my fans were fuckin retarded like me, thinking I could win."

"all you max fans you were all right and all my fans were fuckin retarded like me, thinking I could win."

You keep making shit up, maybe someone will care.

"pulls out stock lines to pander to the fans"

1) yes I had a great camp with ZERO injuries. I have never ever felt better in my entire life.

2) yes he was just the better man tonight. Everything I tried didn't work. He was faster than me and better than me

3) I tried my best but it didn't work. Couldn't do shit. Anyone who is happy about this or wondered about the broken nose and eye pokes can rest assured that he'd beat me 10/10 times.

"pulls out stock lines to pander to the fans"

1) yes I had a great camp with ZERO injuries. I have never ever felt better in my entire life.

2) yes he was just the better man tonight. Everything I tried didn't work. He was faster than me and better than me

3) I tried my best but it didn't work. Couldn't do shit. Anyone who is happy about this or wondered about the broken nose and eye pokes can rest assured that he'd beat me 10/10 times.

Dude im sorry that you're asshole is dripping about what I said, but you're literally not making any sense.

Dude im sorry that you're asshole is dripping about what I said, but you're literally not making any sense.
Makes perfect sense. Your just not being honest about how much sense I'm making right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back