Does primal Justin Gaethje beat Holloway?

Honestly? Lol
{<redford}

FR FR

Stop pandering to sherdog!

lol, I must be known as the most hated guy on here.

But part of that is for being honest

In fact, the more honest I am the more hated I am lol

So it's not that. I am just pandering to @StonedLemur - in hopes that he does not cut me off from receiving more fine recipes ;)

<RomeroSalute>

Holloway's always had problems with good boxers (he's one himself still though).

Michael Johnson lit him up before Justin's heart triumphed.

Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez outboxed him for finish wins.

He managed to KO DP in the rematch but with Max he was dealing with an opponent who's known for an iron chin.

It's easy to say/think all this in hindsight though because I was for sure expecting Gaethje to win.

{<redford}

FR FR

lol, I must be known as the most hated guy on here.

But part of that is for being honest

In fact, the more honest I am the more hated I am lol

So it's not that. I am just pandering to @StonedLemur - in hopes that he does not cut me off from receiving more fine recipes ;)

<RomeroSalute>

You'll always be on the recipe list sir.

Anyway back to what I was saying...to please the fans:

Justin: I want to apologize to all the guys who bet on me tonight. This whole time we thought I was the better fighter, but it was Max the whole time. I can't believe it!

If I see max coming down the hall, he has the right of way. I'll just step aside. Gosh.

Justin: I want to apologize to all the guys who bet on me tonight. This whole time we thought I was the better fighter, but it was Max the whole time. I can't believe it!

If I see max coming down the hall, he has the right of way. I'll just step aside. Gosh.

hmmm but via Justin's own logic, and that statement ^

He lost because he wasn't scared of him.

But now he IS scared of him.

So next time he will BEAT HIM! So he should fight him in the hall :)

<BC1>

(I'm just playin)

hmmm but via Justin's own logic, and that statement ^

He lost because he wasn't scared of him.

But now he IS scared of him.

So next time he will BEAT HIM! So he should fight him in the hall :)

<BC1>

(I'm just playin)
In the hall primal justin wins 400 million out of 10 times.

Anyway, you're a real douche sometimes but yet I still love you like a pain in the ass little brother lol

Anyway, you're a real douche sometimes but yet I still love you like a pain in the ass little brother lol
Yeah but sometimes the smaller guy knocked out the bigger guy like Max vs Justin cos he's the better man and better fighter. Better father and chess player and forum poster. If you don't agree your not being honest.

Back