Does Prime Fedor finish Prime Chuck in an octagon?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When anyone took Chuck down, he just stood back up.

Handy pieced him up on the feet but with short, straight punches.

How does this fight end?

UD win for Fedor?

Or does he finish Chuck?

Depends if he can prevent the impending judo throw that takes him to the ground or not.

When Fedor was in his prime Chuck wanted nothing to do with him. No LHW wanted to fight him

Chuck Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Chuck Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

No. Fedor was good in the ring but useless in a cage.

Last edited:
many fighters were legitimately afraid of fedor and its no surprise why. he was a monster in his prime. chuck is my second favorite fighter of all time right under fedor but chuck had nothing to offer fedor other than a punchers chance.

it could happen though.

Prime chick would lose to a post Werdum Fedor bud

This would be a very exciting/entertaining fight. Would've loved to have seen this.

Chuck is so incredibly overrated, he got murked the second pride came to UFC, and you're asking if he could stand a chance against by far the best fighter from Pride?

Prime Fedor completely mauls Prime Chuck, in a really devastating fashion.

At least TS has the sense to know that Fedor wins and is simply ask HOW he beats Chuck...apparently a few people have not picked up on that :D

When anyone took Chuck down, he just stood back up.

Handy pieced him up on the feet but with short, straight punches.

How does this fight end?

UD win for Fedor?

Or does he finish Chuck?

Hendo planked Fedor. It's pretty much anybodys game. Leaning towards Fedor but could be recency bias. Last saw Tito smash Chuck. Saw Franklin sleep Chuck with a jab. The guy was snoring. Prime chuck wouldn't budge getting hit by a Truck.

Prime Fedor with ease. Love me some Chuck. BUt even in his prime a green Overeem was giving him trouble. Fedor would come in with speed and pop Chuck once or twice and then when Chuck is trying to counter swing he would be tossed to the ground. Fedor liked to attack at an angle so he would have leverage for the take down after a strike. Given Chucks smaller size it would be easy. Then on the ground it would be a GnP TKO.

Anyone can win a fight, but there is no point in time where Chuck would be close to favored against Fedor. Fedor was obviously better in his prime and by the time Fedor had fallen off so had Chuck.

Back