Does Prime Rockhold beat Strickland?

Rockhold wins EASILY. He was a monster in his prime.

I’m talking about fit, cardio, 31 year old prime peak of masculinity Luke Rockhold that fought Weidman. If he were to go toe to toe with Strickland, how would it end up? Luke with kicks from the outside and a sub from a scramble or Strickland find the infamous Rockhold chin?

discuss

Prime rockhold got ktfo by left hook Larry. Bisping pinball his head off the octagon in hilarious fashionable after he disrespectful attacks. Count bless.

No, he's not, his takedown success rate and TDD are both worse and Strickland lost to Hermansson too.
Strickland won with Hermansson and he has better tdd ratę. Different opponents yeah, but Luke rarely Fried to wrestle.

Strickland won with Hermansson and he has better tdd ratę. Different opponents yeah, but Luke rarely Fried to wrestle.
Hermansson's career takedown success rate and TDD are both worse than Jacare's and he fought lower level competition. Jacare had better wrestling.

I don't think we know exactly how good Strickland is. He really put it together his last two fights.
Did he really move up to the next level, or was the Izzy fight a little flukish?
I know its not a perfect comparison, but remember Serra and the Vixen over Nunes.

It's not a fluke when he dominated over 5 rounds.
Can't compare to lucky punch like Serra or COVID compromised Nunes. There was nothing wrong with Israel going into the fight.

It's not a fluke when he dominated over 5 rounds.
Can't compare to lucky punch like Serra or COVID compromised Nunes. There was nothing wrong with Israel going into the fight.
Did Izzy really seem at his best though? I just think Strickland's next fight is very telling.

Luke's shit-tier boxing defense gets him finished. Sean has very good hands. Terrible matchup for Luke.

Strickland by TKO. Easy win.

Wut? Strickland has pillow fist lol

Luke’s biggest problem was his chin, and Sean’s biggest problem is we don’t know he’ll well his grappling is at MW supposedly his game plan was to wrestle fuck Izzy, and the rumour is he also out wrestled Magomed in camp, but who knows Stricklands basic boxing fundamentals might have been enough to ko a prime RockHold

Izzy had the worst performance of his career and Strickland fought the perfect fight. I'm honestly not sure if Luke could win but I definitely think he'd do better than what we saw from Israel.

Luke Rockhold was a strong offensive striker. His chances against anybody would be pretty good.

If Stickland has God tiered defense, what does that make Alex Pereira? Styles really do make fights.

I’m talking about fit, cardio, 31 year old prime peak of masculinity Luke Rockhold that fought Weidman. If he were to go toe to toe with Strickland, how would it end up? Luke with kicks from the outside and a sub from a scramble or Strickland find the infamous Rockhold chin?

discuss
The rockhold that fought Weidman gassed and only won because of that kick. If he can could Strickland to the ground, cancel Christmas on Strickland.

The rockhold that fought Weidman gassed and only won because of that kick. If he can could Strickland to the ground, cancel Christmas on Strickland.
The fight was back and forth, saying he would lose is out of mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back