donaire X burnett this sat on dazn

baconCrunch

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
donaire has lost a step with age, but has great power at this wgt.
on the other hand, burnett is kind of the opposite- quick, high workrate.. but not much KO power

thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up, I would have missed it :(

Doinaire KO, Burnett will be too available for his own good I think. It’ll be fun while it lasts though.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have missed it :(

Doinaire KO, Burnett will be too available for his own good I think. It’ll be fun while it lasts though.
You are flippantly predicting a very big upset- Donaire is more than a 7 to 1 underdog at +705 and his KO/TKO/DQ line is +1200 vs Burnett.

Donaire way past it, but hopefully he can shine for one last fight. My suspicion is he gets destroyed after coming back down in weight and being so past it.

You are flippantly predicting a very big upset- Donaire is more than a 7 to 1 underdog at +705 and his KO/TKO/DQ line is +1200 vs Burnett.
It’s not like I’m betting the house on him, but I will have $20 on Nonito.

Pretty crazy to see Donaire back at BW after being as high as FW. I think it's too much to expect him to pull it out, but he was a dangerous puncher as high up as FW, so maybe it bails him out here.

Donaire is done. Burnett via beat down.

There were rumours earlier this week that Donaire was going to pull out as he couldn’t make the weight.....

Huh??? Where? Ill fucking put money down

Burnett is mediocre

been around donaire a lot for this camp. he seems to have accepted people dont have much confidence in him anymore and that few give him a chance here. we actually would have had a prediction video on it but Jeff has been in and out of the hospital this week

i'm intrigued to see how and if burnett can beat donaire.
donaire has the pop, and is still quicker than most guys.

donaire has lost a step with age, but has great power at this wgt.
on the other hand, burnett is kind of the opposite- quick, high workrate.. but not much KO power

thoughts?

Burnett wins this fight fairly comfortably imo

been around donaire a lot for this camp. he seems to have accepted people dont have much confidence in him anymore and that few give him a chance here. we actually would have had a prediction video on it but Jeff has been in and out of the hospital this week

what is your prediction on how the fight is going to go?

Just threw a tenner on donaire. Crazy odds.

War!

Screenshot_20181102-172232.png

what is your prediction on how the fight is going to go?
I was around Nonito, but never got to see him spar as they pulled the tarp across the room when he was working. So i just saw him on the bag, padwork, etc. And i really am not all that up on Burnett, so it would just be an educated guess. But I do think those odds are a little bit crazy. If I were going to bet i would think a few dollars on the dog would be worth it considering donaire's pedigree

I was around Nonito, but never got to see him spar as they pulled the tarp across the room when he was working. So i just saw him on the bag, padwork, etc. And i really am not all that up on Burnett, so it would just be an educated guess. But I do think those odds are a little bit crazy. If I were going to bet i would think a few dollars on the dog would be worth it considering donaire's pedigree

thanks, t o me he looked ok onthe scales, much better than i woldve guessed

Nonito Donaire looked good at the weigh-in, made weight at 117.7 lbs. Seemed in good spirits. Has the experience, height and maybe power advantage. Maybe this WBSS opportunity back down at bantamweight late in his career has motivated him. We'll see what he can do tomorrow vs a young champion in Ryan Burnett. I took a stab on Donaire at +654.

burnett should take this fairly easily

don't know much about martin. some say he's pretty talented, but I guess I favor Taylor.

Back