Media Donald Cerrone Confirms He'll Only Be Standing and Banging w/ Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He just seems happy to be there. Hopefully he actually has a fire under him on fight night.

I much prefer Khabib's attitude of just wanting to beat the shit out of Conor and not considering it an honour to fight him.

Someone please tell Cerrone he can take him down and choke him out in the first fight, and then stand and bang in the rematch for a couple extra million.

Figures! That Dana backroom bonus
lmao no doubt

People are so naive. Cowboy's a notorious company man and I have zero doubt in my mind Dana told him there's a fat check in it for him if he lets Conor do his thing.

Well yeah. Cowboy isn't exactly know for his relentless TDs. Conor's wrestling is certainly not top level, but his TDD is probably better than Cerrone's TDs.
Cowboy has deceptively good takedowns. Taken down guys much bigger and much better than mcgregor.

Cowboy doesn't wanna start shit cause he knows Conor will get the best of him in the shit talk game. We know cowboy is notoriously susseptable to mind games so he's trying to be all buddy buddy to avoid it from the jump.

I always thought this whole thing was about a whole bunch of powerful people and the smartest sherdogger making a fortune on a Conor R1 Submission victory.

Dana is gonna be beyond furious if Cerrone actually shows up and performs in a big main event fight and win, Dana's red skin color will turn purple'lish red, he will probably cut Cerrone. He will be fuming.

When has Cowboy wrestle fucked someone? I'm sure he will try and grappe if the moment calls for it but he is and will always be a striker.

Well yeah. Cowboy isn't exactly know for his relentless TDs. Conor's wrestling is certainly not top level, but his TDD is probably better than Cerrone's TDs.
No it isn’t. Conor has like 15th percentile TDD at 170.

I dont understand his mindset. If he really is fighting cm for his standard contract pay, then it proves he is a complete moron. Im a big fan, but he is going to sleep if he doesn't grapple the first 2 rounds until he shakes off the anxiety that he will certainly have.

Sounds like to me he has already given up.

<{cruzshake}>
No fucking sympathy if he gets round 1 TKO'd then.

To me this only confirms what an idiot Cerrone is.

That is the only thing an MMA fighter is supposed to do, is use the best skill set in his arsenal to defeat each unique adversary.

The fact Cowboy doesn't make the fight interesting, by grappling first, getting Conor tired, the banging on him tells me WHY he can't ever win the big ones.

Geez... was not excited for this fight. This just makes me 100x less... Guy coming to win or lick Conor’s bunghole... geez.

I believe him. Hes not bright and unfortunately hittable.

This wouldve been so much better if it was done after the "who da fook is dat guyee" press conference. Ah well.

Matt Sera and Chris Lytle had an agreement to keep it standing if I remember right. It was a good fight.

Back