Media Donald Cerrone Confirms He'll Only Be Standing and Banging w/ Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Take a page out of Usman playbook and hit the body often, slow ol Irish down.

Easy KO win for Conor. I mean easy. Easy money to be made here actually.

I was hoping Conor picked Gaethje. Cerrone has nothing for Conor on the feet.

Nice interview. Cowboy keeping it real. Can’t wait to see these two dudes throw down

Awesome! I love watching dudes bang!

I can't see how Cerronne wins unless:
a) Connor tires badly b) both guys are gun shy and it looks like Ngannou Lewis c) matt serra but probably a kick.

He did survive an onslaught against that young dynamic dude and then pieced him up, but harder to see Connor being that out of control.

He can still tap dat ass when Connie panic wrestles after the headkick.

Cerrone sub, rd 1

already thought Conor would ko him, now i'm almost 100% positive he's gonna crush him and he's gonna make it look easy.

round 1.

I’d rather go down in history as having the greatest fight ever and losing than fighting to just win and winning.
This is a ridiculous mindset, maybe it's just smoke and mirrors, and cowboy is coming with a gameplan.

Cowboy takes 1 of the shots Diaz took, he gon die.

Cerrone stand up is far behind mcgregor's. I dont see him getting out of the first round but except him to get ko'd or quit early

Conor haters hitting a new level of retardation on this thread

cerrone isn’t talking shit (very rarely does) and isn’t planning on trying to wrestlefuck (very rarely does) Conor? WOW must be rigged!

So Donald is going to act and fight exactly how he normally does, but because conors involved of course it had to be fixed

get ur heads checked

I can only like cowboy again if he gets the W ..

too many times he has not shown up when it really matters !!

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwwww !!!

At first I thought Cerrone has in bag, but the as it gets closer and the tension starts to build, Cerrone getting outboxed early and out could be real even though I dont want it to be.

I guess I do though cause him and Mas just has to go down imo.

Cowboys standup has such a steady traditional rhythm i really think conor sees something in his style that he can exploit big time. I have a feeling back in the day when he was talking about 155 being stiff and stuck in the mud etc he was talking about cowboy. respect to both i cant wait!

So, Cowboy will give up for money like Poirier once did... I see. Bet your house on Conor, then.

Back