Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to design some Tshirts and sell them again, if anyone is interested! I recently put out a line of shirts for a friend of mine who was competing in Orlando at the 2018 WPC worlds. I raised him a few hundos and it paid for his groceries during his peak training leading up to Worlds.

Do you have to lift to get a shirt? Because I haven't lifted in quite a while...

Guys I know the main has never been the best but what the fuck, I come back after a couple years and what the fuck is going on in there

Guys I know the main has never been the best but what the fuck, I come back after a couple years and what the fuck is going on in there
Dude. Powerlifting in general is basically the f13 in real life form.

Dude. Powerlifting in general is basically the f13 in real life form.

It has regressed. Just look at the dumpster fire thread on running and cardio.

RUniNg wOn'T HeLp yOu
iF YOu GoT tiMe tO rUn yoU dIDn't GRappLe EnOUgh ToDaY

Has anyone read the fucking sticky on conditioning in the past 2 years? At all?

It has regressed. Just look at the dumpster fire thread on running and cardio.

RUniNg wOn'T HeLp yOu
iF YOu GoT tiMe tO rUn yoU dIDn't GRappLe EnOUgh ToDaY

Has anyone read the fucking sticky on conditioning in the past 2 years? At all?
Certainly not this guy!

The threads were getting weaker and weaker. And they aren't threads by those looking to improve or looking for advice from people with experience. They're threads started by little fucking narcissists.

hD5315EA8

I can barely get myself to even log in here anymore. This single thread is the only redeeming factor in this shithole these days.

Plus I'm a weak ass little bitch these days, so it seems silly to come here and talk about lifting.

I just stare at my bar and whisper "one day"

Someone needs to remove deadshot138’s ability to start threads lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back