Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, gents.

Cliffs for the last... 2-3 years?

I still wear spandex every chance I get. Like a fucking power ranger.

I know my fashion choices are what you really cared about.

@ASUThermo is referring to me. It's too hard for him to imagine that we aren't all all out of shape losers with minimum wage jobs. He's talking a post where I refer to the fact that my weight floats around 250-260lbs depending on a few factors, and despite the fact that I make a decent middle class salary I don't want to gain another ten pounds and be forced to spend thousands of dollars on new work clothes because they were tailored at a lower weight and are tight as is.

To not be a douchebag in his eyes, I need to be poor and fat like he is. He has a hard time understanding that powerlifting is a secondary hobby to what I enjoy, martial arts. Of course enjoying martial arts on a..... martial arts forum makes me an alpha or something. My wilks is around 382, but I don't really care. I was on a powerlifting team that's competed and won state championships. I wouldn't call myself an expert lifter by any means, but guys I lift with are.

Him and @spdrew2143 really like to suck my dick every chance they get. It's likely because they have pathetic lives and don't get pussy so they derive joy from e-stalking someone on an internet forum. I guess that's where they find joy in their lives. Pretty sad.

With how hard you been riding my dick, you would know.

- Everyone is fat (except you)
- No one gets pussy (except you)
- Everyone is poor (except you)
- Everyone is stalking/"chasing" you on here (even though there are only about 10 of us who posts regularly and only about 3-4 active threads to post in)

I'm not sure if you're aware of this because you know everything and have it all figured out, but you really just come off as an r/iamverybadass meme. If that's what you're trying to achieve, then keep going. It's hilarious.

Since you seem so interested in my physique, j-brah, I'll give you the breakdown. I used to be ~250 lbs at 5'10 with your description of "abs". Not natty. Was legitimately jacked as fuck. Still am, tbh, just a scaled down version at about 20 lbs lighter.

Are you and Robocock going to tag team ride my dick on a surfboard now or whatever?

Last edited:
Since you seem so interested in my physique, j-brah, I'll give you the breakdown. I used to be ~250 lbs at 5'10 with your description of "abs". Not natty. Was legitimately jacked as fuck. Still am, tbh, just a scaled down version at about 20 lbs lighter.

Are you and Robocock going to tag team ride my dick on a surfboard now or whatever?

a311af53d2063c7c69ca2a5c2c739913.jpg

Oh for sure. Your post history is definitely definitely indicative of how much you “don’t care”.

I hope you stick around here. Your badass tough guy Patrick Bateman schtick is entertaining.

Last edited:
Oh for sure. Your post history is definitely definitely indicative of how much you “don’t care”.

I hope you stick around here. Your badass tough guy Patrick Bateman schtick is entertaining.

I appreciate you thinking I'm a badass tough guy, but if you think I really care about you and your accolades in steroid driven fitness.....

Maybe posting in here is tough for you, but it's pretty effortless for me to spit out a few words while taking a shit. I genuinely do not care about the real you.

I generally care about everybody even ones I’ve had eskirmishes with I just want everybody to be happy

Well, I’m glad everyone’s still getting along.

I’m doing very well, mate. Been pretty busy. Yourself?

Yes good, been an interesting year, started judo, got injured, set my already unimpressive lifts back even further, got made redundant.

You married now?

Maybe posting in here is tough for you, but it's pretty effortless for me to spit out a few words while taking a shit. I genuinely do not care about the real you.

Do we add this to the list of things only you can achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back