Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend plans pub? (If anyone's reading).

I'm taking my boys for a bike ride / picnic around a lake near to us. The place is pretty nice - it's been used for a a load of film & tv shows and was recently used as a location for the next Jurassic Park movie, apparently. It's on our doorstep so can bike there, bike round and bike back. After that we're going to see the new Spider-Man movie before picking my girlfriend up from work.

Sunday I have to take my youngest son to a party, and then we're going to a local pro wrestling show in the evening.

Hope you all have a nice time, whatever you do.

How was the movie?

Fairly quiet weekend for me, except for a date last night. Managed to hook up with a girl from Qatar who is staying here. (I am blockading her good. I am insisting that she give in to my 12-point list of demands.... running out of gags here. I was thinking "I am demanding that she stop sponsoring organizations such as Victoria's Secret and Channel, but why would I demand that? Help me out.)

Today I ought to do some shopping- I have money to spend on my apartment here in Amman and need to get kitchen stuff, but I am feeling laziness coming on.

Movie was enjoyable @JauntyAngle he spends quite a bit of time in the Spider-Man costume, so that kept the kids happy - they don't give much of a shit about plot or dialogue at their age, they just want to see Spidey dressed up fighting bad guys. Hope yours turns out as you desire it to.

How was the movie?

Fairly quiet weekend for me, except for a date last night. Managed to hook up with a girl from Qatar who is staying here. (I am blockading her good. I am insisting that she give in to my 12-point list of demands.... running out of gags here. I was thinking "I am demanding that she stop sponsoring organizations such as Victoria's Secret and Channel, but why would I demand that? Help me out.)

Today I ought to do some shopping- I have money to spend on my apartment here in Amman and need to get kitchen stuff, but I am feeling laziness coming on.

This post is pretty cringey.

What the fuck is "blockading"?

latest

I really have no idea what most of that post means.

So I've been spending my Saturday mornings selling coffee at the farmers' market. I started roasting and selling my own beans. My oldest (7) has been coming and helping me. So it's a cool experience to teach him al kinds of things about sales, math, customer service, economics, etc.

I'm guessing just another young woman in a foreign country he pays/showers with gifts to spend time with him temporarily.

Last edited:
Honestly have no idea what Jaunty's post means. Can you translate, bruh?

Anyhoo... I spent Saturday morning and all day Sunday at a PL meet doing various jobs; spotting and loading, platform manger, rack heights, etc... I don't do this for accolades but it feels pretty damn good when lifters make a point to come see you after they're done to thank you for motivating them and for keeping them focused on the commands. They've even texted and found me on facebook to thank me.

Every time I feel like the powerlifting community is filled with a bunch of dandy pants douchebags, I'm quickly reminded that those guys are the minority.

Anyway, feels out!

Honestly have no idea what Jaunty's post means. Can you translate, bruh?

I guess not everyone is following the blockade of Qatar.

Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and some other gulf countries have blockaded super-rich Qatar- they are trying to block all access by land, sea and air. They are demanding that it stop supporting terrorist groups (pot, meet kettle), sever ties with Iran (which many countries in the Gulf have), close down the Al Jazeera TV network (all the other gulf countries hate it because it reports relatively honesty on their internal affairs) and throw out its Turkish military base/advisors.

I'm nailing a girl from Qatar. Hence "I'm blockading her good", "I have a list of demands" etc.

I'm nailing a girl from Qatar. Hence "I'm blockading her good", "I have a list of demands" etc.

Considering the term "blockading" means denying a party something they desire, I'm not sure it works so well as sexual innuendo.

Considering the term "blockading" means denying a party something they desire, I'm not sure it works so well as sexual innuendo.

Yeah, all around just very hard to make it work.

I would formally retract my innuendo... but there would be little point, having already felt that burn.

Yeah, all around just very hard to make it work.

I would formally retract my innuendo... but there would be little point, having already felt that burn.

Ahh, it's just us peanut gallery types that aren't banging Quatari babes, pay us no mind.

You haven't been posting much lately, Cmart.

Done with the cut and ready to pound some deadlifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back