Crime Donald Trump Held in Contempt

Gawd I hope he doesn’t run again, enjoyed his attitude and loved his snub nose foreign policy, but there are far better candidates with far smaller egos.

Checking in to see if trump was ended yet. This one is it and I’m sure this time

Oh, It very much sounded like you were describing ol’ Hunter.
Hunter Biden hasn't weaseled his way out of anything, there is an ongoing investigation.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden hasn't weaseled his way out of anything, there is an ongoing investigation.

He seems to have the entire legacy media covering up his scandals for him. He was getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for being on the board of Ukrainian energy companies and kicking back money to his father, Joe (in other words, corruption).

He is the clearest example of failing up that I have ever seen. Sounds very much like a weasel to me.

Damn there are still millions of people felating Trump. Look just because you hate liberals and Biden doesn't mean you have to let Trump teabag you like you've been doing for years. That dude wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire no matter how wide you open your mouth.

Damn there are still millions of people felating Trump. Look just because you hate liberals and Biden doesn't mean you have to let Trump teabag you like you've been doing for years. That dude wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire no matter how wide you open your mouth.

Don’t worry, I’m sure the Pelosis and the Bidens will be getting a generous kick back from the 33 billion dollar aid package being given to the Ukraine.

Last edited:
So….the grand jury finding no crimes to prosecute is weaseling out?

You're like the 20th Trumper to come by this thread and bring up a different criminal trial.

This one is still ongoing, and your boy is still in contempt in federal court.

Could you clowns at least do us all a favor and read the articles you spam.

Ask Google what the term "Probable Cause" means and then stick it up your hole.

Google told me that "Probable Cause" was something abused by Leftists to take away others' rights and invade their privacy. Unlike you, I don't stick things up my hole, so that just won't fit. Perhaps you can take a shot? It will likely go a ton smoother.... and you'd enjoy it. No worries though... we don't judge. Be as gay as you want.

Why are you so butthurt that NY found nothing to go after Trump with? Did the Orange Man stick something up your hole or direct you to do so and you didn't like the results?

Google told me that "Probable Cause" was something abused by Leftists to take away others' rights and invade their privacy. Unlike you, I don't stick things up my hole, so that just won't fit. Perhaps you can take a shot? It will likely go a ton smoother.... and you'd enjoy it. No worries though... we don't judge. Be as gay as you want.

Why are you so butthurt that NY found nothing to go after Trump with? Did the Orange Man stick something up your hole or direct you to do so and you didn't like the results?
lol sad mindless drivel.

He seems to have the entire legacy media covering up his scandals for him. He was getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for being on the board of Ukrainian energy companies and kicking back money to his father, Joe (in other words, corruption).

He is the clearest example of failing up that I have ever seen. Sounds very much like a weasel to me.

Why was he allowed to get away with this swamp shit when President Trump was in office?

Don’t worry, I’m sure the Pelosis and the Bidens will be getting a generous kick back from the 33 billion dollar aid package being given to the Ukraine.
Again, read the thread. If you want to talk about Biden, there's already a thread for that. You people can't help it but throw in whataboutisms there's any press about Trump.

Trump doesn't want people to know he's not worth what most think.

Back