Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Trump loony burned himself wtf

Here i was hoping the trial would happen without anything crazy occurring : (

Doesn't appear to have anything to do with Trump from what I have seen. Didn't go to the website. Looks like the deranged man went to a place with news media and did something insane.

I've read on the BBC he was a hardcore CTard, which may or may not be anything to do with Trump on face value - but I guess not then?

Glad that guy did not light himself on fire next to Trump. All those farts sleepy Trump was firing off, could have blew up the court house, with all of that methane in there.
Also can we get a day without Low T, Ole Man Trump falling asleep in court. Every day Trump is taking a nap.

He was against crypto currency. If the pamphlet I read is correct it didn't have anything to do with Trump being on trial.

Is it that even a conspiracy theory?

Reactions: LMP
4chan found the manifesto
1713552211344418.png

"the fascist coup that trump and biden plan together"

well that's new
"
As it turns out, dozens of the writers of The Simpsons went to Harvard. So I asked myself the question: If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

Well, it offers a dysfunctional family suffering from moral decay, a community incapable of solving its problems, a worker drone who slaves away for an evil billionaire, and cathartic laughs for our poor collective circumstances."

Not insane one bit.

Doesn't appear to have anything to do with Trump from what I have seen. Didn't go to the website. Looks like the deranged man went to a place with news media and did something insane.
Yeah,
I haven’t seen or read anything about burning man having to do with the trial, as yet if any.

But did hear he was tossing propaganda flyers around the park before he went and got lit.

But didn’t say what kind of propaganda?

Reactions: LMP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back