Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Falling asleep in the courtroon and complaining about it being cold. Serious old man energy here

It was so cold his red tie turned blue

• Haha
Reactions: PEB
what-a-joke-v0-gvpy3rzslyuc1.png

🥺

It’s crazy how important jury selection is to winning or losing a case

I’d really love if someone could quantify the % effect something like jury selection, opening arguments, witness statements, physical evidence, and closing arguments each had in “winning” a case for either side
You tend to get retired or people that won't be hurt financially if they are tied up for weeks or months. It's pretty crazy the level of people we end up with on juries.

You tend to get retired or people that won't be hurt financially if they are tied up for weeks or months. It's pretty crazy the level of people we end up with on juries.
I actually got selected once when I was like 19. It was for someone who fell outside a restaurant and broke a leg.

This was their questioning:

Lawyers: Has anyone close to you broken a bone?
Me: Not that I remember.
Lawyers: Really, you don't know anyone that's broken a bone?
Me: I remember kids in school that had casts on broken arms and stuff, but none of my close friends or family.
Lawyers: Have you ever broken a bone?
Me: Yes, my pinky.
Lawyers: How?
Me: Wrestling practice.
Lawyers: You received medical treatment?
Me: No. I just taped it up to my other finger.
Lawyers: How do you know the bone was actually broken?
Me: Well, look at it *shows deformed, crooked finger*.

That was it lol. They picked me. When I showed up for the trial they told us it was settled out of court and paid us for the day anyway.

I actually got selected once when I was like 19. It was for someone who fell outside a restaurant and broke a leg.

Me: I remember kids in school that had casts on broken arms and stuff, but none of my close friends or family.

That was it lol. They picked me. When I showed up for the trial they told us it was settled out of court and paid us for the day anyway.
Yea if it's expected to be a shorter trial, I doubt hardship would be considered.

i got summoned for jury duty once for a trial that was scheduled to take a couple of weeks. i really had no interest in doing it so i scoured the internet looking for ways to get out of it without getting fined or held in contempt.

i wanted to pull the religious card and tell them that i dont feel comfortable doing this as it is up to the lord to judge others. but i'm sure the judge has probably heard that bullshit before and if i start thumping my bible and paying lip service to god that would probably get me held in contempt.

so then i thought about casually asking a question about jury nullification because if you mention those words in front of a judge or prosecutor or suggest that you believe in it, they're not going to seat you on the panel. but there's a fine line between just getting kicked off the jury pool and getting kicked off the jury panel and hit with contempt charges. so i wasn't locked on the nullification thing either.

i was also contemplating making an idiot of myself and going off with the sovereign citizen bullshit just to see where it gets me. but those guys always end up turning their parking tickets into a jail sentence and i don't want to be the next one.

i was thinking maybe make a bad joke about how i've always been excited to be on a jury panel ever since i watched the OJ trial. or tell them that i can tell if someones lying just by looking at them. but that's running it close to contempt as well.

i was even considering ordering an OJ simpson football jersey or an NWA Fuck The Police shirt and wearing it into court.

so after running out of options to duck out of jury duty, i narrowed it down to two choices. either i just go there and be upfront and get it over with and maybe they won't pick me as a juror, or i have a couple drinks and go to court stinking of booze, but not drunk enough to get myself arrested for public intoxication and thrown in the drunk tank. thats what it came down to.

fortunately a week or so before i had to report to jury selection i got an email saying there won't be a jury trial and my service isnt needed. the guy copped a last minute plea deal or something. it was a sigh of relief to me when it got called off because i probably would have had to serve on a god damn jury panel, or i would have made an idiot of myself in front of a judge and probably got fined and sent to jail for a few days.

i really did not want to do it. i aint the least bit religious but when it's gotten to the point where i start thumping the bible just to avoid jury duty, you probably don't want me on that panel.

So... you know how Donald says he's going to testify in this trial? If his lawyers have any sway whatsoever there is no way that happens.

Bragg & Co have submitted their Sandoval Notice, and Trump don't want that smoke.

The notice reveals what the prosecution wants to enter into evidence to impune a witness (as part of cross I believe). More specifically, it is a list of uncharged misconduct.
Bragg's notice lists 13 instances which include the fraud decision, E Jean Carrol decision--assault and defamation, Trump Corp 17 felony count, Illegal fundraisers where he stole from Cancer kids...and the agreement to dissolve that charity.

So there is first a Sandoval hearing where the judge decides what will be allowed in, all 13 may not make it.

That stuff ONLY comes in if Trump testifies. He would have to be absolutely retarded to take the stand. That said, who can say?

I guess that guy heard Trump was complaining about the cold and was trying to help.

a rigged justice system can drive people to do crazy things.

Like convince your personal lawyer to lie to a bank to get a loan so he can pay off a hooker you were fucking while your wife was pregnant to avoid having to declare a hooker's bribe as a campaign expense?

When the entire time you didn't have to do any of that because your supporters are all vapid cunts like yourself and would support him bribing a hooker directly with campaign funds.

If a President does not have Immunity, the Opposing Party, during his/her term in Office, can extort and blackmail the President by saying that, “if you don’t give us everything we want, we will Indict you for things you did while in Office,” even if everything done was totally Legal and Appropriate. That would be the end of the Presidency, and our Country, as we know it, and is just one of the many Traps there would be for a President without Presidential Immunity. Obama, Bush, and soon, Crooked Joe Biden, would all be in BIG TROUBLE. If a President doesn’t have IMMUNITY, he/she will be nothing more than a “Ceremonial” President, rarely having the courage to do what has to be done for our Country. This is not what the Founders had in mind! Protect Presidential Immunity. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Back