Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

This is the one of the four that a lot of people think is kind of questionable (that is, people who aren't raging hacks). Pretty clearly guilty and it is illegal, but it's very unlikely that he'll face any serious consequences for this one. The other ones are going to be dicey because he's also very likely guilty and they're more serious, but it's going to be hard to penalize him the way they would anyone else. It really illustrates why it's such a bad idea to elect a career criminal to the presidency.
Even if found guilty, looks like likely probation right?

Also, why was I under the impression being a felon disbarred someone from being elected president? I thought that was the bit that mattered here but it doesn’t.

Also, why was I under the impression being a felon disbarred someone from being elected president? I thought that was the bit that mattered here but it doesn’t.
Apparently this isn’t a real felony,

This one is just a felony.

Likely fines and probation. I don't think these crimes are nearly as serious as the documents case (likely evidence of high treason if there is a clear cut case of dealing info to adversaries), but this is still a pretty bad look for Trump and the GOP.

You're allowed to run for President from prison. Eugene Debs did it.

You're allowed to run for President from prison. Eugene Debs did it.
He was being held before his trial tho right? Not serving his sentence after a conviction?

No, dummy, he's being "accused and prosecuted" because the democrats are running a guy with dementia and the lowest approval rating on record, and are hoping to rig the election with political prosecutions, which is why they have to try "novel legal theories" about clerical filings with no precedent because they couldn't come up with actual crimes that don't apply only to their political opponents.

But I like how you use fruity phrases like "highest office in the land" to prove that you're just parroting some blowhard on TV.
Trump had a lower approval rating, is the one actually exhibiting signs of legit dementia, and his personal lawyer was sentenced to prison over this like 6 years ago already.

Put some effort into your lies please. This is low-energy stuff. SAD!

When TYRANNY becomes law, rebellion becomes duty- @Whippy McGee

ZqcE6jOGiepnTjakt2WoZz4VSASoD5rYy3izWaz2H8Y.jpg

Two things.

(1) This is really bad form to @ someone that is not participating in a thread
(2) You do realize that the image you chose appears to be a younger version of yourself? Glasses, dumb look, and all.

VS
55999.jpg

Just add a hat for your balding and an even more stupid look to the kid and we have PoonGoon. <lol>

Did you pull this photo from your personal library?

Only question I have is…

How in the wild blue fuck is this not sex trafficking?

He put a chick on a plane so he could get some draws and then paid her for her services.

That constitutes sex trafficking right?

How is GOATnald not in jail yet. I’m reading about this dude being charged for felonies everyday and apparently he has no money either. Lmao if he still manages to win the election.

No, dummy, he's being "accused and prosecuted" because the democrats are running a guy with dementia and the lowest approval rating on record, and are hoping to rig the election with political prosecutions, which is why they have to try "novel legal theories" about clerical filings with no precedent because they couldn't come up with actual crimes that don't apply only to their political opponents.

But I like how you use fruity phrases like "highest office in the land" to prove that you're just parroting some blowhard on TV.
Please do go ahead and find me a single journalist who has used that flowery yet accurate phase in the last, oh sayyy, 6 months. I write what I like, you bitchass. I wasn't even fucking talking to you.

But I like how your use of the term "fruity phrase" draws a rather direct connection to my earlier comment that your thinking is child-like.

Again, I made no comment on why he is being prosecuted, only on the nature of the crime for which is most definitely being prosecuted, pea brain. And quit projecting already, will you? Every time you call someone else dummy you make yourself look like even more of a fool. It's just plain sad at this point, you pathetic man-child.

Last edited:
I actually think you should be honored by it. I wanted you to chime in so we can hear about tyranny and how this will get tossed once it gets to a REAL court. Also, you forgot to like the post in question.

You want to talk about he actual topic and not the membership? That's abnormal.

What do you have to say about #2?

(2) You do realize that the image you chose appears to be a younger version of yourself? Glasses, dumb look, and all.

VS
55999.jpg

Just add a hat for your balding and an even more stupid look to the kid and we have PoonGoon. Did you pull this photo from your personal library?

The guy who can not legally run a charity because he stole from the last one he had, the guy who was convicted of Laundering money before he ever ran for President, the guy who ran a phony University. The guy who has stiffed over 1000 hard working American Contractors, is being unfairly punished. GTFO out of here, MAGADoggers, with that lame ass line of thinking. Trump was a criminal piece of shit long before he ever ran for President, you are just mad, because, you want people to over look his criminal ass, because you are embarrassed you carry water for an absolute terrible human being.

You want to talk about he actual topic and not the membership? That's abnormal.

What do you have to say about #2?

VS
55999.jpg

Just add a hat for your balding and an even more stupid look to the kid and we have PoonGoon. Did you pull this photo from your personal library?
That’s semi famous comedian Jim Norton.

I think that should be a law going forward (after the 2024 election). Really doesn't seem like a high bar, and there are all kinds of major problems with putting someone with his history and character in that position.

Back