Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Pretty sure the felony is for election fraud or interference. The misdemeanors are for lying on the financials. Could be misremembering, though. Too lazy to check.

They made all those misdemeanor counts felonies.... for the first time ever. I think they had to pull that, because the Statute of Limitations had already run on the misdemeanors. This is just another abuse of the legal system by politically motivated Democrats that gained office on a campaign to attack the political opposition. This is tyranny and corruption. It's crazy to see it be allowed at all. The judge in this case sucks. It's will be nice to see this hit an appellate court outside of New York where the 1st, 8th, and 14th Amendments matter.

I think that opens to door to big questions about (forgive me) trumped up prosecutions against prospective political opponents to bar them from office before they even run.
100% true. You need to wait until a man is found guilty, but there has to be a way to do it right.

I think what Jack suggested should also apply to lower levels of government. You can't have crooks with proven track records get anywhere near power. It's a recipe for disaster.

They made all those misdemeanor counts felonies.... for the first time ever. I think they had to pull that, because the Statute of Limitations had already run on the misdemeanors. This is just another abuse of the legal system by politically motivated Democrats that gained office on a campaign to attack the political opposition. This is tyranny and corruption. It's crazy to see it be allowed at all. The judge in this case sucks. It's will be nice to see this hit an appellate court outside of New York where the 1st, 8th, and 14th Amendments matter.
Just like the NY fraud case is going to get overturned on appeal, is that right? Good luck with that, little guy.

Incidentally, not that I agree with the tactic, necessarily, but I believe his chances of getting re-elected are going to be shot to hell just by him sitting in a court room all day every day and being him. I don't believe a this point it really matters whether this particular conviction would be overturned.

Just being straight up. It makes me happy because I would punch Donald Trump in the face as soon as look at him if I had my way, but regardless of my personal feelings and since I'm not in court they don't matter, everyone will get to see him when he's not recently refreshed before a planned appearance many days in succession. I truly thought he would be on enough stimulants to keep him going through the very first day but he's clearly laying off them to avoid appearing deranged--as he sometimes does--or he's further gone than many would expect, I think.

Last edited:
I wanted you to chime in so we can hear about tyranny and how this will get tossed once it gets to a REAL court.
This is tyranny and corruption. It's crazy to see it be allowed at all. The judge in this case sucks. It's will be nice to see this hit an appellate court outside of New York where the 1st, 8th, and 14th Amendments matter.
<{anton}>

Tbh I’d fall asleep too it must be so boring

cSpQ0dd.png

if only he knew someone, like maybe a family member, who could give him something to keep him awake.
Funny, I just realized neither of his sons are there for moral support either (I presume you refer to Melania).

Last edited:
100% true. You need to wait until a man is found guilty, but there has to be a way to do it right.

I think what Jack suggested should also apply to lower levels of government. You can't have crooks with proven track records get anywhere near power. It's a recipe for disaster.
Trump has been convicted of money laundering and can not legally ever run a charity, and the Rubes still vote for him. I guess Joe Biden and Soros had access to a time machine and convicted him of those crimes prior to Trump running for President because LAWFARE!

if only he knew someone, like maybe a family member, who could give him something to keep him awake.
Melania is too busy getting drilled pressed by a Secret Service member right now, to be bothered to support her husband.
I bet Melania every time she goes out brings back a bag of McDonalds Hamberders, hoping to speed up the clogging of Captain Shitpants arteries.

He was being held before his trial tho right? Not serving his sentence after a conviction?
It really doesn't matter. Your posts jogged my memory about this coming up before. Apparently there's nothing legally preventing him from being POTUS while serving a prison sentence even.

Yet another super insightful shitpost from good old "I'm a republican, bro". You forgot to type Tr7mp. I think your super cool nickname is going to catch on any day now. <lol>
TR7MP, you're NostraLickAssing a guy that embodies the 7 deadly sins, you'll earn some self respect any day now. Just not today...

Back